• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Who is MOVING HOUSE in 2nd or 3rd tri???

luckyno2

Reaction score
Hi, all

I just want to know who is moving house in your 2nd or 3rd tri?? Because we wanted to stay in this house but realized it would be to small and am moving in 2 weeks... :wacko:

I told myself I dont want to move while pregnant or having a new baby but we are moving after all....(BUMB AND ALL)

I also saw with the nursery threat that many ladies did not do their nursery yet due to a move or renovations...

WHO IS ALSO MOVING, AND WHO IS CHANGING HOUSE???:thumbup:

Hi, i moved twice in my second trimester (dont know if this counts as ive already done it!), i moved at 19weeks into a new place then found it to be way too small after we put all our stuff in :blush: so had to move again when I was 24weeks. Was all very stressful for me. I didnt want to move when pregnant at all and doing it twice was very hard on me especially as I had bleeding and possible braxton hicks (not too sure if it was braxton or not as it lasted 12hrs!) with the first move at 19weeks. Im just glad its all over :thumbup:

I will be moving at roughly 36 weeks!

hahaha i'm dreading it already! Its not going to be too bad, as I live at my MILs at the moment, and have packed up all my stuff at my mums...its all boxed and waiting to go.

Where as the room my Oh and I live in at the moment is a mess......I've told him we need to start slowly doing a clearout over the next few weekends (he has cr*p in there he hasnt used/worn since i've been with him, which is 2 1/2 years) I'm hoping if we clear out the stuff he doesnt need, it'll be easier to pack it up later.

We are also going to enrol a lot of friends to help us move in 1 weekend. I think we have 4 or 5 men lined up to do the heavy duty stuff, and to help buiold any new furniture, and set up the tele etc, while about 4 of my girl friends will help me (or I shall instruct!) how and where to put the stuff from the boxes!!

I will then be on Mat leave so will spend my days (hopefully!) sorting the rest of the flat out.

Luckily it'll only be a 2 bed flat we are moving too, so we wont have the issue of sorting a whole house!

We just moved and that part was fine, but then found out we need to rewire. This has resulted in us having to strip wallpaper off in all rooms, replaster and redecorate (including pulling up all of the carpets and removing radiators). Boy does it make the house dusty and not sure if its great to breathe this in when pregnant (have had persistent cough since work started). All I would say is if you need to move, give yourself as little work as possible to avoid tiredness / breathing in nasty stuff. Also, take time off work so you don't get too tired.

Good luck!

xx

I may be. We arent sure yet whether it will happen before baby arrives or after. In many ways Id hope after so I can keep my current midwife BUT I wont put off moving if things work out that way!! I could end up moving well into 3rd tri, if it ends up being 38/39 weeks I will be leaving this house and staying with my mother/OHs grandmother til baby is a week or so old so I can stay in my area with the midwives and hospitals I know and then move....Im rather nervous about it but moving means a lot to us for the future of the kids especially....moving to an amazing location with superb schools and the like!

yeh i moved into my new house at the beginning of july. i knew we were going to have to move to a bigger place and as i moved with DS when he was a week old, i was very keen to get the move out the way as quickly as possible, knowing how much harder it is the bigger you get. luckily i had some good friends at the time who moved me and unpacked everything whilst i tended to DS. This time, i was more than capable of helping and putting things where i wanted them as well as having a well earned rest inbetween. Oh's brothers and father did all the hard work. moving is hideous:wacko:

Hey hun ill be moving at about 36 weeks!!!
im absolutely dreading it!!!

We are just building and expecting to move in around mid November. I will then be around 24 weeks. But that is not all - we will still have to finish a lower level - where the babies room will be - oh my! This all wasn't exactly planned like this but I am sure we'll figure it out somehow. I am trying to get as much done beforehand so when the day of moving comes everything is organized and ready to go. At first I was a tid bid disappointed because I was very much looking forward to finishing the lowel level and help with the move. Oh well..Instead I will now be the one to organize, delegate, serve beer to the men and make sandwhiches ;-) Not too bad either.

Last time I was pregnant I moved when I was 36 weeks.Wasn't too bad,just remember to keep yourself as calm as possible as you can about it and try and make sure youve got lots of help xxxx

Hey hun ill be moving at about 36 weeks!!!
im absolutely dreading it!!!

LOl - same as me hunni - make sure you have lots of people there to help you. You will be the supervisor while they all run around!

Also try and pack up as much as you can over the coming weeks. Ive got a limited wardrobe now anyway so a lot of my clothes are packed up already! It will make it much easier for when you do have to sort stuff out.

Yep, I'm moving next week! It's going to be tough but better then staying here, we live with my MIL and it's just been awful so I'm glad to get out. Our new place is small, but better then the one room we have here. It's just stressful because DH never asked for the time off so we have to do it on his day off instead of being able to have a couple days. I haven't even started packing yet!

I just moved last weekend from London to Scotland, it was a big of a nightmare but its done and its ok!! I may be moving again in oct/nov, but im hoping i can avoid it and move in end of jan/feb instead. heres hoping my mums ok with me staying a few extra months!! :S

I am moving tomorrow, to a 4 bed for LESS than our three bed...yippee!

We are moving in Novemeber and Flump is due in December!

me and my fiance are moving in 3 weeks time. I'll be about 23 weeks pregnant then. We currently live with our parents so need to get the independence and space for ourselves before LO arrives. Its going to be stressful! xx

I moved twice when i was preg with Evie, at 12 weeks and again at 30 weeks. Never again :nope:. Im staying put this time and have no intentions of going anywhere for the forseeable future. It is very stressful :cry:. xx

We are either going to be moving next month or November depending on how quickly it all goes through. So i will be between 24- 28 weeks ish. DH has given me strict instructions that i am just on tea making duties for people helping us move. I'm sure it will still be quite stressful tho

We are moving house next thursday to be closer to our families. I am doing most of the packing but i wont be much help on moving day as i wont be able to lift anything! Having packing to do is giving me something to do and making the time go faster though.

yes am moving end of this mth i will be 20-21wks fingers crossed

We will be moving when I am 30 weeks pregnant from Texas to Pennsylvania...driving there with our 13 month old who will be 15 months then!!! We're crazy..dang military. With the first pregnancy we moved when I was about 5 months pregnant and boy that was hard enough and that was just down the street...dont even want to think about this up and coming move!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"