Who is overdue?!

Lucy&Pard

Reaction score
I never appreciated how rubbish being overdue is so to all overdue ladies................:hug: and lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

No one seems to have any tact at all either. I have had four text messages all saying "No baby yet??!!"....(and its all people who havent had babies or arent pregnant!) do people think I wont announce the birth of our baby?! Im obviously overdue so leave me alone! :hissy: and then they tell you of all the ways you can bring on labour....really I hadnt heard! Im not answering the house phone anymore so everyone is calling my mum.

Also I cant really do anything except sit at home and its awful. I have had no signs this baby is on his way out not really anyway. Im trying to keep the house really tidy too as I dont want to go into labour and have a sink full of dishes so I said to OH yesterday please dont leave dishes etc. What have I come down to this mornining? plates and cups left next to the sink! :hissy: Ive done them but I am furious! Its like the one time ever he might actually have to do something in the house!

Im going for a long walk now on my own..in the rain!! (Will take phone though!)

SORRY FOR RANTING!

Well I'm not overdue for about 20-odd hours but hell I'm feeling the 'manacled to the house' frustration babe. I'm going for a walk along the river too....... Even though the weather is awful... It's just so frustrating to work towards a date and then not think that you'll go over!!!! xxx

awww hun its horrible isnt it. Im not even over due yet and im feeling bad so i cant imagine how you overdue ladies feel! and im already im getting all the phone calls and even random people in the supermarket and stuff keep saying 'you look ready to pop any minute should you even be out?!' arghhhh shut upp! i could have upto 4 more weeks of this!!! I think im going to sit and cry on my due date if baby hasnt come by then!

Sending lots of positive vibes to all overdue/nearly overdue ladies. Fingers crossed that you don't have to wait too much longer.
xx
:hug:

Well I am now officially due hehe please something happen today!

i went overdue 12 days before i was induced its really not nice i wish u overdue ladies good luck

overdue 5 days and counting :(

5 days as well and counting - waiting for baby to make appearance.

calling hospital tomorrow to get a sweep to try and go naturally before being unduced on fri

chin up - try and think about it as baby is happy and so to should you be

I went 9 days overdue with my first so i know how you all feel. I stopped going out in case my waters broke and every time i felt a twinge i thought it was happening. Sending you all lots of love xx

I am now overdue 5 days as well!!! It is really frustrating. I know what you mean about people being quite annoying. Obviously they are just trying to show an interest and are excited about the baby but when you are wanting the baby to come and people keep reminding you that you are overdue, it is really annoying.

Top annoying comments:

1 (When people meet you face to face) 'no baby then?' What do people think, you have just gone out with a cushion stuffed under your t-shirt and are secretly hiding the baby somewhere to annoy them.

2 'So your still here then?' - I am going where?

3 'You must be really frustrated by now.' - yes, yes I am.

4 'Have you tried ... pineapple, curry, sex, raspberry leaf tea, bouncing up and down on pilates ball, long walks...?' - yes, yes...aaaagggghhh!

5 'Oh no, you have been booked in for an induction...I have a friend who was induced and it was really painful blah blah blah.' - thanks that is really comforting!

I know, I am being moody and cantankerous - but I am 5 days overdue and climbing the wall!!! I am turning into the female version of Victor Meldrews!

Oh thats so funny! I like the cusion one! Ive had every single one of those comments! It doesnt help that my ticker has run out too - like its given up as well! I keep going to bed like.....Im sure something will happen tomorrow...but it never bloody does! I have had no signs baby is coming either. Im only 2/5 engaged and had no show either!

I dont like going anywhere either and I dont want to spend the whole day cleaning etc to then go into labour exhausted! So I am well rested but now I am getting seriously bored.

The only vaguely good thing is that it makes you REALLY REALLY want to go into labour where as before I was just terrified!

OH is good though although he did go through a stage of saying " Do you think it will be tonight?" until I swung for him!

PS. I dont think walks work - I went for a hike yesterday and all that happened is I got a headache! And I had curry and nothing happened then. Im starting to think this castor oil business might not be a bad thing!

LUCYXXX

Right, I'm officially over by one day!! Argh!!!!! One day and I'm this frustrated? Yesterday was such an anti climax!! I think we just have to rationalise that these babies know exactly when they're coming.... even if we don't...... Bugger. xx

I'm over by 2 days :( and I feel eactly the same as all you girls! I nearly cry everytime my phone beep becuse I KNOW its going to be the same old question!!! I even had to text 2 ppl back asking who they were becuase they were so important to me I didn't even have their numbers stored!!!!!!!!
AND everytime I sign into facebook someone is like Hi... No Baby yet??? FFS NOOOOO!! do people think you're going to keep it a secret!!!?
xx

Im just going to put on my facebook 'overdue and avoiding the phone!' People might get the message! Well average first timers are 5 days overdue so for me thats erm....tomorrow! Dam! I feel nothing! Nothing at all! The same as I did last week! Slight period pains and thats it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->