Who is River Song?

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Her Identity is revealed in this saturdays episode...so who do you think she is?

Most people on DS seem to think she is Amy's daughter :shrug: xx

isnt she his wife though???

i cant wait to finally find out though, i wouldnt have thought she was amys daughter though

I think the doctors wife would be too obvious and Alex Kingston was meant to be really shocked when she found out.xx

Amys Daughter? Hmmm i really have no idea,we find out Saturday though!
Then we have to wait until the Autumn to see the rest of the series...

oh maybe im getting confused, i thought she had already mentioned this herself?!?! dunno what im getting that mixed up with lol

I thought she said in her first eppisode (the one with the library planet) that she was his wife, not a timelord one or the mother of his children but one he remarried to.
Im sure I remember something in that eppisode about her being his wife because thats the only reason why he would have given her her own screwdriver and the only way she could possibly know his real name, she whispered it to him to prove she was telling the truth.

Yes we know they have an intimate relationship, but we don't yet know who she is as in her significance (why is she in jail, what is so special about her etc.) and trailers say that we find it all out tomorrow.
I did consider she might be Amy's daughter...who knows!

I thought when Donna asks if she was his wife,she didn't answer?x

Maybe she is a future regeneration, that would just make the kiss realy wrong :haha:

No its in the angels episode where the doctor tells Amy when she asks that she does end up being his wife. I am starting to think the she is Amy's daughter thing is maybe being alluded to by the writers as a fake spoiler...

Oooh i can't wait for this evening now!Apparently its in the last moments of the episode we find out who she is...

Wouldn't suprise me if she is the doctor from the future...matt smith does seem to love himself..lol.xx

I've just had a thought...River Song first appeared when Tennant was the doctor..before he announced he was leaving..and Donna was the companion...so she can't be Amy's daughter,as they didn't know back then Amy was going to be in it...

maybe she is Donna's daughter???xx

Well that was kinda obvious,

Just in case someone hasnt seen it yet

wonder how hes going to explain that one away to amy and rory when he gets back that hes been boinking their daughter :)

Still didn't answer how she knew his name.....

one of 2 ways, she is supposed to be his wife so im guessing she should at least be told his name :) plus she can read and speak galifrey and she run her hand over the wording on the cot so im assuming as it was his then his name was written on it.

Still didn't answer how she knew his name.....

one of 2 ways, she is supposed to be his wife so im guessing she should at least be told his name :) plus she can read and speak galifrey and she run her hand over the wording on the cot so im assuming as it was his then his name was written on it.

oooh you're good!!xx

ohhhhhhhhh that was such a good episode!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->