Who isn't using any "tools"?

J

Jessa

Just curious how many of you TTC are not using any "tools". My husband and I are trying without any temping or charting. We're just BD a lot and having fun with it. Anyone else trying this way?

We aren't doing anything, apart from im taking Folic Acid, when I remember to take it. Don't get myself worked up if the OH isn't available when i'm ovulating, as we don't know when i'm actually ovulating!

Hope it works, well we think it might have! Hope it works out for you :)

We're not using any tools. I think I'd better wait a few months before I bring on the headaches :lol:

Not using any tools either - taking folic acid and bd'g when we like (although a bit more around the fertile times!) Don't want it to be too regimented,although it is very tempting to see on a test exactly when those fertile times are. At the moment, it is based purely on common OV symptoms alone!
Good luck hun

You need to join Team Chilled Out. :happydance:

We are taking vitamins and I have just started using opk kits but thats it!!

I'm not using any thing this cycle.. All I'm doing is taking folic acid and bding a lot :p. I am also using preseed this month. It's pretty nice, better than the ky oh kept using. Even when I told him not to. Haven't been obsessing about ttc either, at least so far this month :rofl: . Hope this is the month.

I am just BD as often as we can but only just started trying i dont want to start obsessing too early

Also i am taking pregnecare as advised to by my friend

We using no tools either just taking folic acid and lots of :sex:

Nope were not using any "tools" either like the majority above lots of BD and folic acid :)

I've not been using anything either, just taking folic acid.

It is now getting a bit annoying not knowing if we are doing the right things at the right time, considering starting temping..... (on cycle 3 ttc, witch due any time now...)

Hi we dont use anythin we never have with any of ours we just BD as much as poss and enjoy every minute of it lol xx

No 'tools' here either. Just plain, ol' fashioned BD :)
I have got hubby taking multi vitamins this month though, which have vitamin E & zinc - apparently that can help. Depending on how things go this cycle we may try maca or agnus castus next...
I am reluctant to start charting or using OPKs because I don't want to get all weird and obsessive about when we :sex: - Not that I think that everyone who charts etc is weird or obsessive, just that I know that I would be! :rofl: :rofl:

No tools here, I'm just taking folic acid and we are bd'g as much as possible lol

No tools here either! Just good ole fashioned bding, although taking in lots of information from bnb to help... you know notcing Ov signs...sticking legs up in the air etc:rofl:

Good luck everyone, hope we all stay chilled for as long as possible!:happydance:

Just BDing and taking folic acid, also have Agnus Castus to attempt to regulate cycles properly as they are still struggling to get on track after BCP but seem to be getting more regular now so hopefully that should help. I could quite happily get obsessed with charting and OPKs but hubby wont let me! He wants to be relaxed and "let it happen when it happens"

Were not using anything either, just letting things happen.

Just wanted to say from the other side of the fence that I find charting actually helps me relax, as I can see plain as day when I ovulate/am fertile. That way, I won't need to get frantic about BDing all the time (we start actively TTC in 2 weeks!) when there's no possible way I could get pregnant as I'm not fertile! If that make sense!

Guess I'm too impatient to leave it to chance alone!

Best of luck to all you chilled out ladies!!

xx

Just BDing and taking folic acid, also have Agnus Castus to attempt to regulate cycles properly as they are still struggling to get on track after BCP but seem to be getting more regular now so hopefully that should help. I could quite happily get obsessed with charting and OPKs but hubby wont let me! He wants to be relaxed and "let it happen when it happens"

It's the other way round with us - my OH wants us to "find out when we should be trying, so we don't use up the supplies!" - can't decide if I want to be that organised about it yet!!

My tool kit consists of Folic Acid and, that's about it. That's not to say we wouldn't consider using something else in the coming months. We just don't want to get too scientific too soon.
Dust to all.... :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->