Who isn't using any "tools"?

Same here! We're not using any tools except an excel spreadsheet to keep track of cycle length. I'm not sure it's a good idea, though, because I don't know when I can start testing! :)

I understand that we each have our own way of going about the madness that is TTC. I'm trying not to get as wrapped up in it this month, but I'm sure we can all relate to being completely obsessed with it. haha

We've had good luck with no tools so far, so I guess we'll keep at it. We usually BD at least once a day for 10 - 12 days starting the day that AF leaves. It seems like a lot, but we enjoy it! :)

WOW Jessa! You do go for it hunni! Wish i had our staminer! Ha Ha. For 2 yrs we BD1ce a day but now it tends to be every other to us being so tired! lol

We're not using any tools either-just Bding as much as poss. I'm taking folic acid & I've told hubby that if we've no joy this month,he'll have to start taking zinc. We've only just started TTC so dont want to start getting hung up on charts etc at the mo,just want to enjoy it. If we havent got lucky in a few months,may start OPKs etc

Hi,

Starting to try this month when af finishes (1st one since mmc), not going to be using tools, don't want to get too obssessed because I know what I'm like

xx

I am a member of the same club - we just started TTC, so I figure we will just ease into it and start charting next month (unless something crazy happens like actually ovulating the first month off BCP and then we BD at the right time and then I get my BFP, lol). April is all about folic acid, eating healthy, and having fun.

Other than the vitamins and folic acid, we didn't do anything. I tried using tools the first month after the m/c and the disappointment that followed when AF showed up, had DH convince me to just go with the flow and have fun. It was so much nicer when BDing was no longer a chore and we could both just relax and let whatever happens, happens.

I am a member of the same club - we just started TTC, so I figure we will just ease into it and start charting next month (unless something crazy happens like actually ovulating the first month off BCP and then we BD at the right time and then I get my BFP, lol). April is all about folic acid, eating healthy, and having fun.

It can happen! I got pregnant the first month after I stopped taking the BCP last June. Be positive! Good luck!

WOW Jessa! You do go for it hunni! Wish i had our staminer! Ha Ha. For 2 yrs we BD1ce a day but now it tends to be every other to us being so tired! lol

We try! haha In fact, I think we'll go start for this month right now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->