~Who Knows Something About Cervixes?~

jollypop7

Trying for #1!
Reaction score
Does anyone know what your cervical positions should be through out the course of early pregnancy?

They say cervical position is not a "good indicator" of pregnancy or not. When AF comes your cervical position should be low and open, however it can vary from woman to woman when it makes its way down. Some notice it lowering after ovulation others it can happen the day before AF arrives so its tricky. For pregnancy your cervix should be high and closed(can feel slightly open if you have had a vaginal delivery before). I personally had a sneaking suspicion I was PG when my cervix stayed high when I was expecting AF within a few days. In my case I was in fact PG. I hope this helps and doesn't confuse you lol.

They say cervical position is not a "good indicator" of pregnancy or not. When AF comes your cervical position should be low and open, however it can vary from woman to woman when it makes its way down. Some notice it lowering after ovulation others it can happen the day before AF arrives so its tricky. For pregnancy your cervix should be high and closed(can feel slightly open if you have had a vaginal delivery before). I personally had a sneaking suspicion I was PG when my cervix stayed high when I was expecting AF within a few days. In my case I was in fact PG. I hope this helps and doesn't confuse you lol.

Thank you! That is a big help. I know you're not technically supposed to use it, but I'm pretty sure the people who say that aren't currently TTC or they'd be checking everything they can too!!!

Its right to say its not a good way to detect pregnancy, mine can be high and closed the day before af, it can change position depending how you have sat, whether you had sex or if you need to go to the loo and unless you've been checking it everyday all the way through your cycle its really hard to pick what high actually is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->