Who on Earth..

Shelby2007

Khyler Rae born 1/26/10
Reaction score
Now Im all up for unique names.. but who on Earth would name their baby.. READY for this..

QUIRT.. Im serious.

Quirt Jameson.. is his name.

Also found out my friend named his little boy Kolter.. not sure how I feel about that.. not Kolton.. KolteR..

Just had to ramble.. QUIRT.. seriously.. does anyone else like that name?

Oh my!!! I can officially say...I do not like Quirt!! It sounds like Squirt! xx

Terrible, I feel bad for kids with parents who don't have any sense!

Poor little mite, i feel so sorry for him but it is up to them!

Im so glad Im not the only one.. I was like WTF.. seriously.. what'd you name him.. ROFL.

its like that New Zealand couple that wanted to name their baby ... 4Real !!

They werent allowed to register him with a number as the 1st digit so they registered him as ... Superman !!:saywhat: wtf were they thinking ????

4real - now Superman

btw I apologise if that couple are registered on here :blush:

Mel

OHH speaking of.. i knew a friend.. who knew a friend.. lol..that named their daughter 7.. thats what is says on her b.c. HOW CRAZY!!!

Also.. one day i was walking through the mall.. saw a little baby girl.. the diaper bag had A-A.. i asked what it meant (cause im NOSY) .. and the lady told me that her daughters name was A-a.. a DASH a.. like say it all together.. adasha.. OMG.. 4real.. LOL.

I thought Flint was bad...

(it's my horse's name, and then I met a kid named that!)

They have an official list of names here and if the name you choose isn't on the list then you have to argue for it. Foreigners get more choice than swiss nationals especially if they can proove it is an accepted name in their own country. If the authorities believe it will adversely affect the child's quality of life then they won't allow it. I think (s)quirt comes in that category!

They have an official list of names here and if the name you choose isn't on the list then you have to argue for it. Foreigners get more choice than swiss nationals especially if they can proove it is an accepted name in their own country. If the authorities believe it will adversely affect the child's quality of life then they won't allow it. I think (s)quirt comes in that category!

Giggles.. are you pulling my leg?? :rofl: Ive never heard of that.. but then again Im from Texas.. lol..

Giggles.. are you pulling my leg?? :rofl: Ive never heard of that.. but then again Im from Texas.. lol..

Nope, I'm not kidding!
They advised us to have 3 choices prepared incase 1 wasn't allowed!! Or we can get them checked in advance. As we like traditional names anyway we aren't worried and we're fairly certain especially as we are both foreigners we'll be OK

OMG.. thats awesome!!! Is baby a surprise??

i just got a phone call for a past employee that worked here.. and his name was.. ready..

Hermenjildo.. im not kidding.. I wasnt here when he worked here.. so I said excuse me.. :rofl: - they repeated.. well I got to looking at it.. and he is a JUNIOR!!! OMG.. there are TWO Herminjildo's in the world.. i believe that is on the list of No-Nos too..

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I read that as "her mans dildo" - oh dear!!

And yes we don't know if its a boy or a girl.
Our boy choices should be fine but one of the girl options is Lois and that is the only one I am unsure they will accept - but it was my Great Gran's name and I have a copy of her birth cert so should be fine

Giggles.. isnt that TERRIBLE.. lol..

Lois is very pretty! =)

My next door neighbour's kid is called MINGY!!! why on earth would you do that to a kid!! I feel like i'm insulting the poor girl everytime i say her name i can't even think of anything nice to shorten it down to!!!

i used to know of someone called...Smiley!!! funniest bit tho was his surname...Crabb!!!! so funny...poor bloke!!!

I heard recently of someone who called their baby Cookie, and also know of a woman called 'Lovely'.

can you remember when the teletubbies first came on the scene and were really popular, it was in the papers about parents calling there kids, la-la,tinkywinky,dipsy and po after them now if that isn't cruelty then i dont know what is lol poor kids.

I just invision the kids in later life sat at school and the teacher calls there name, or when there older in a job and have to send a letter with there name on.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->