Who still drinks their beloved coffee?

I have two cups of coffee a day still. I have a toddler who still doesn't sleep through the night and wakes at ridiculous times every morning (4.30am the last two mornings) and I'm just exhausted. I couldn't get through the day without it and wouldn't be able to do anything with her I'm that tired and drained without it!

I don't drink coffee but do have at least one cup of tea a day (maybe two at the weekend:winkwink:)

I would still have my cup a day, if it wasn't for all of these UTI's I keep getting! I've been told to stay off caffeine completely now :( I've brought decaff tea and coffee, but it's just not the same.. X

I normally drink 2ish cups/day. With my DD, I continued drinking coffee throughout in varying quantities (I traveled internationally a lot for work, and turning down coffees would have been rude in many cases). As with some other posters, I also ate sushi, deli meat, and drank the occasional small wine in late 2nd and 3rd trimester.

This time around, about 3 days before BFP, I was just like "ewww, coffee is disgusting!" Two mornings in a row I couldn't have more than a sip. I was at my mom's house, and told her that I thought her coffee maker was broken or something :haha: then I was like "oh wait, I totally bet I'm pregnant". I still can't stomach the coffee, but hope that changes soon. I remember really liking it...

I would still have my cup a day, if it wasn't for all of these UTI's I keep getting! I've been told to stay off caffeine completely now :( I've brought decaff tea and coffee, but it's just not the same.. X

I hope you stay clear of UTIs that's terrible to keep getting them!

I normally drink 2ish cups/day. With my DD, I continued drinking coffee throughout in varying quantities (I traveled internationally a lot for work, and turning down coffees would have been rude in many cases). As with some other posters, I also ate sushi, deli meat, and drank the occasional small wine in late 2nd and 3rd trimester.

This time around, about 3 days before BFP, I was just like "ewww, coffee is disgusting!" Two mornings in a row I couldn't have more than a sip. I was at my mom's house, and told her that I thought her coffee maker was broken or something :haha: then I was like "oh wait, I totally bet I'm pregnant". I still can't stomach the coffee, but hope that changes soon. I remember really liking it...

I really hope I don't develop any aversion to coffee I'll be so sad lol!

Thank you for this post, I was curious about it too! I don't drink regular coffee too often, I usually prefer the Starbucks doubleshot espresso things that come in cans...do you guys think those are about the same as regular coffee or worse?

Thank you for this post, I was curious about it too! I don't drink regular coffee too often, I usually prefer the Starbucks doubleshot espresso things that come in cans...do you guys think those are about the same as regular coffee or worse?

I'm not sure about the caffeine content in those but I'm sure starbucks has the information maybe online?
I had to find caffeine info for my Tim Hortons addiction lol I found a site that listed the mg amount of caffeine in all of their coffees,teas,etc with the different sizes too!

I'm not sure about the caffeine content in those but I'm sure starbucks has the information maybe online?
I had to find caffeine info for my Tim Hortons addiction lol I found a site that listed the mg amount of caffeine in all of their coffees,teas,etc with the different sizes too!

Thank you!! So as long as it's around that 200mg of caffeine a day that doctors recommend then it shouldn't be any worse hopefully! I do like to drink sodas with my meals but my significant other is already not liking that at all so I'll at least try to cut that out but I think I'll still need some kind of coffee in the mornings!!

I hope you stay clear of UTIs that's terrible to keep getting them!

Thank you hun, I hope so too! The first 4-6 weeks of pregnancy I was getting them constantly, I was in and out of hospital every few days! :( I just have to make sure I drink plenty of water a day now, it seems to be keeping them away. I think if I do get another, I'm going to push for further tests to be done.. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->