• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Who to believe clearblue or asda cheapie?

E

EHM

Hi all, well i've just took a ovulation test, the first i took was asda supermarket one, it did come up with 2 lines but the second line was faint and it says in the instruction the 2nd line must be as strong as the test line if it is not it is classed as a negative result. For some reason I had the feeling I was about to ovulate so took the clear blue one and it came up with the smiley face, really annoyed with asda cos if i'd just had those tests in i would not of known the :sex: needs to start.
One more thing i did not take a test yesterday but took one the day before which was with clearblue and was negative so how long do you think i have to do the deed?
I did not think i'd ovulate this month as just had mc the other wk, but we've decided to just keep trying as i feel sooooo ready to. Sorry this is a long post but i am soooooo not impressed with asda.:growlmad:

Asda always come up + for me. I dunno why but it's annoying!

go with clearblue you will probably find it will be pos on the asda one later or tmorrow anyway and it will give you extra day to :sex: so you go girl good luck sweetie xx

Asda always come up + for me. I dunno why but it's annoying!

I've never used them before so i'm going to just try anywhere, there is no harm with doing the deed, maybe the asda line was not as faint as to class it a negative, who knows.

Hi,
I had the same thing with Tesco cheapies! They were blank but Clearblue smiled at me! So that was good enough for me! Hope it's your month! Good luck!
KTP

Hi,
I had the same thing with Tesco cheapies! They were blank but Clearblue smiled at me! So that was good enough for me! Hope it's your month! Good luck!
KTP

Thanks, i'm def sticking to the digi clearblue ones now, i like the smiley face.

Me too I just got my smiley face today too. I pulled the stick out to look at and sure enough it was darker than the test line. So I know what I will be doing tonight and tomorrow. Have fun BDing.

sounds like alot of us are Ovulating at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"