Who to take dress shopping?!?!?!

MissCherry15

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Dont know who to take to the dress shop with me!!

my mum wont go cause she a moody sod, and my bridesmaids are young, so i dont want to look like a fake customer.
And then i only have a few female friends and they all have babies so wouldnt be able to come xx

I assume you cant take blokes :/ so i really am stuck. My only close friend is a bloke. The only others that can go are Tylah (bridesmaid) She is 14years old tho :/
Or Chantelle (friend) she is 16/17years old :/

Help? What should i do .....

Of COURSE you can take a man with you - not every wedding is 'typical' or 'traditional' and I'm sure that most bridal boutiques will have seen it all - don't worry!

If you want to take your best mate with you and he's a bloke - do it ! I would have done it but unfortunately I'm in the UK and he's in the US at the moment so is unable to participate in the wedding at all :(

You'll also find that the assistants in the shops are such amazing help as well. They're so friendly and will always tell you what they think looks great :)

14 & 17 is probably a touch young to give you the right kind of advice for a wedding dress to be honest - tastes are very different at that age and you probably don't want to end up in a teenagers' idea of a wedding dress because they felt it looked good on you.

I'm sure you'll make the right decision whatever you do end up doing though :)

All the best!

Tx

Yeah take who ever YOU want! At the end of the day though only you will be choosing the dress they are just there for their opinion but when you find your dream dress it won't matter what others think coz you will love it!

I took myself and 3 bridesmaids and my mum and dad! And to be honest I think my dad was the best help! X

I think ill take tylah as i want her to try some bridesmaids dresses on while we are out, and then ill take my the best man adam :)
xx thanks for your help xx

Glad you figured it out. Definitely take whomever you want!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->