Who uses a breastfeeding necklace?

I've invested in a breastbuddies necklace, it cost me £6.00. Last time round I just went with ordinary beads though, but as my last baby was a 'nipper' I decided to get one in advance.

https://www.madnmi.co.uk/Nursing-Necklaces(1990027).htm

thanks hun looking now :) my baby is only young but thought he could still look while feeding it might stop him stressing so much x

What a brilliant idea! Bethan is a hair puller... :dohh:

I'd never heard of these before, Riley likes pinching his face..and any where on me he can get a hand full of flesh!

This sounds like a great idea. Sometimes my LO will nip me! xx

Great link, trumpetbum. I've been thinking of buying one lately myself, as LO is more "grabby" every day. There are also reminder bracelets on the site, which I've thought of getting, since my brain can't cope with remembering which boob was last sometimes!

ohh these are fun to make hun you can look up online how to make one, it takes about 10 mins and you can have it exactly how you want it :) xx

I found out about them not so long ago then I realised william holds on to a toy car and runs it across my boobs when feeding. I had some beedy bracelets and messed with for a while, they are a good distraction but theres loads of things around you can give if you dont want to spend money on one.

I use one - I made it myself with amber, as DD and I both wear amber to calm her teething (not when she's asleep) Helped hugely with the rather painful tweaks and grabs, and also with her concentration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->