who wants a giggle?

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
I just said to my hubby "im feeling realy sick again can you get me some chocolate to ease it" (I was only joking)I expected him to moan about it not being good for me but he got up and went into the kitchen and all i heard shouting from the kitchen all of a sudden was
"hang on your taking the piss now"
I nearly wet myself laughing he was so busy chatting away he didnt realise how cheeky i was being and I nearly got away with it :)
I wont get away with it next time though, he opened the fridge and the big tub of chocolate crisps fell out onto his toe so inbetween laughing i feel a tad guilty :)

I'm using being pregnant to my advantage too :happydance:

It's amazing how much further I can push my luck with 'I'm pregnant line' :blush:

Mmmm, I've got some chocolate icecream I quite fancy.....darling....

Lol.. hehehe
the changes ive seen in my DH since i got the BFP have been amazing :)
Being dropped half way to work in the morning so i can have the extra 1/2 hour in bed, not having to make the bed or clean the bathroom....
its brilliant hehehe
xxx

My dh went all the way to the shop for me this morning as I suddenly decided I wanted a little fruit salad pot... No idea where that came from, but he went, I ate it, and threw it up 20 mins later!!

I have completely gone off chocolate and anything sweet like pudding or ice cream!

That's normally my comfort food of choice!

Xxx

HI GIRLS. I THINK IVE PUSHED MY LUCK WITH MY HUBBY!! I HAD TO GO TO FRIDGE EARLIER FOR MY DAIRY MILK!! HE SAID I COULD GO OUT EARLIER AND MAKE CUPPA WITHOUT ASKING HIM SO COULD GET MY PRECIOUS BAR!!:blush: GIT!!lol. SMOKEY WHERE DO YOU GET CHOCOLATE CRISPS? SOUND YUM!!

I was brought 2 Aero's yesterday, one chocolate and one mint, just in case I'd changed my mind by the time he got back! Today he's been to get the chinese and washed up. I was joking that he'd done a rubbish job washing the pots and he asked me what I'd done all day. I said, "I've been busy carrying our love child all day", which apparantly, according to H, is easy!

awwwthats so sweet! my hubby and my 11 year old son are treatin me like a queen they wont let me do anything lol

gone right off chocolate, last bar i had i ate and loved was about 2 wks ago then had a guilt trip as they had nuts in !

same here... just the thought of chocolates makes me want to throw up... its so strange... considering i was the biggest chocoholic ever!
im fact i have really lost my appetite this week.. :(

I was joking that he'd done a rubbish job washing the pots and he asked me what I'd done all day. I said, "I've been busy carrying our love child all day", which apparantly, according to H, is easy!

OMG :haha::haha: That is great, im going to use that line when my Oh calls me lazy and that I dont do anything all day which is true but :blush:

what are chocolate crisps??? oh i could go some chocolate pretzels now mmmm god damn shops are shut!

nice! my hubby is waiting on me hand and foot...and I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->