Who wants to come save me!?

B

Burchy314

So everything has been going good. Chris comes to visit once or twice a week. We have a great time. Well today was my cousins wedding and my Mom said it was my choice if I went or not, but I SHOULD go. So of course I went because I felt like I had to go since she does alot for me. Well babies werent aloud so I had to find a baby sitter. So I had Chris do it and then he was going to stay the night tonight. Anyways He got to my house at 3:30, we left at 4 for the wedding. So we had like no time together as I was getting ready. So I was SOOOOO excited to get home and be with him. I just wanted to cuddle in bed with him and Jayden and finally be really happy! But why should I be happy right!?

Instead I got home from the wedding with my brother going into the bathroom to count his pain pills. Then to my brother saying Chris stole 7 of his pain pills (I know for a fact Chris is not stupid enough to take 7 pain pills especially out of a BRAND NEW not open bottle! Especially from my BROTHER) So all hell goes lose and everything is being blamed on Chris even though they have NO PROOF at all!!! So we are yelling at each other and crying and then they make Chris go home and he isn't aloud back here and he isn't aloud to go on vacation. So I have NO IDEA how me and him are going to work out as we both dont have cars. Somehow me and Jayden are going to have to get up to his house to visit him for a few hours whenever we can.

It just sucks because I feel trapped. I can't go anywhere. I can't leave my house even for a walk because I have to watch Jayden, even if I didn't have Jayden my parents wouldn't let me because its late at night. I don't know what to do anymore. It is like they are trying to break us up.

Honestly I think my brother hid his pain pills. My brother HATES Chris with a passion always has and that hate grew when he found out I was pregnant.

But of course there is no proof showing that Chris did it or didn't do it so to them it will always be Chris who did it.

Oh no! Tina, I'm so sorry! They shouldn't be so quick to blame. :hugs2:

I know it seems like right when something happens they blame Chris for it, no one else like it couldnt possibly be anyone else ONLY because of Chris' past! It just pisses me off! Me and Chris are like fighting to see eachother and fighting for our relationship. I feel like I will end up having to pick family or Chris.

Tina:( I hope they get over it soon and come to there minds

TW traditional weaning ( jar food)

and I dont know the other one

Wow...that seems ridiculous. Is he an addict/pressed for money? Only an idiot or someone desperate would steal that many pills from an unopened bottle :wacko:

He has money and he hates taking pain pills haha so why would he do it!? He is smart enough not to do that! I mean if I am smart enought not to he sure is smart enough not to!!! And anyways he can get pills from his friends if he wanted to, he doesn't need to steal them from my brother!!! I seriously think my brother set him up...it is so something he would do! But of course I can't prove it.

this might sound crazy but maybe have chris get 7 pills off a friend and plant then somewhere in your house so you can be like 'oh whats this...the missing pills. guess chris didnt do it after all'

Haha no because I'm sure that would just start more drama!! But that would be funny.

I don't think he would have done that.
Chris wouldn't normally do something like this i take it?
If your brother dispises him, it's most likely that he set him up. I bet your brother just took the opportunity infront of him. What has chris said about it?xxx

I know Chris isn't that stupid!

Chris is pissed off and talked to my Dad and explained to him that it wasn't him, but this all happend late at night so I went to sleep when Chris got home, so I am waiting for him to wake up so we can talk more. I mean he was like shaking he was so mad that he was being accused of something else again. He let me search his stuff and him and promised me he didn't do it.

My sister used to do the exact same with my OH.
It sounds like a set up to me aswel,can't imagine how bad your OH must be feeling :/

Yeah I mean like why would he do something that he knows he would get caught for!? I mean he is so stressed about all of this it actually makes him SICK!!! He gets bad stomach aulsors which makes him not be able to eat and puke blood if he doesnt get medication quickly if he gets to stressed so why would he put himself in a situation like that! It just sucks because I don't have a car so I can't even go visit him.

I don't know him personally but i really don't think he did it.
That's a shame that your brother can't just get along with him for you and your LO's sake even if he doesn't like him. Just say hi and bye or nothing at all but don't set him up!
Such a shame that you can't see him aswell:(so unfair on you..

I know. We are fighting so hard to be with eachother. And I feel bad that he can't see his own daughter more. He can't have her over night as he can barely handle a few hours alone and because he doesn't wake up to crying. So he can only get a few hours whenever we can since he works a lot and the times he doesnt work i don't have a ride :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->