Who wants to join me

Lozb

Reaction score
Who is due to O between the 12th and 18th of December?

I am thinking i will be the 19th of december. I have really long cycles (40-50 days.) But if it is on the shorter side this month it may come a little earlier. Count me in for the wait :)

mine range from the 17cd to 23cd. got me concieve plus at the ready :D all fingers crossed for this month as i am trying to take the relax approach

I am totally trying to be relaxed too. It would be cool if this was the month and find out for the new years!
I JUST started trying so this is only my second cycle. how about you?
My husband and I are both 34...soon to be 35 next month :)

We r both 22 and sorta NTNP and its been three months

yeah that is kind of how my husband and I are, ntnp...with maybe a little more trying on my end. I feel like i am a little more anxious to get a move on then him but i haven't started temping or anything like that. just charting out my cycles so i know when i ovulate and get a better chance at a BFP

I am still waiting for the witch so I cn get onto next month, we didn't Bd round O at all this month. OH works away during the week so only see him on weekends, which makes things abit harder.

Can i join to you here - i think i am due to O around the 9th/10th going off my last cycle so pretty close to the 12th.

I think that would make AF due around the 23rd if i get a 35 day cycle like this last one and that would be a great christmas present :D

GL to everyone.

Good luck girls! Didn't want to R&R. Well all get our BFP's soon. Xxxx

My AF is due on the 8th dec, keeping my fx that she doesn't show up haha xXx

If everything goes according to plan, I should! At least, I'm hoping I will. lol

if i O between 12th and 18th dec i shud be ready to test xmas day to new yr. i am very doubtful bout getting my BFP tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->