who wants to see the 3d pics of our baby girl? :)

princesspie

Reaction score
here she is :cloud9:
im a bit worried as she had the cord right up to her face (thats what the bubbles are) im scared its going to get tangled round her neck? :shrug:

in every scan she has her legs up in the air :) how am i going to get her to keep blankets on? :dohh: little madam.

im so in love :cloud9: we picked a name but dont say anything on facebook please as not all family know yet....
well here she is, my gorgeous Kaitlin :cloud9:

Attachments

• iphone pics 296.jpg
    iphone pics 296.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 17
  • iphone pics 295.jpg
    iphone pics 295.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 15
  • iphone pics 294.jpg
    iphone pics 294.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 15
  • iphone pics 293.jpg
    iphone pics 293.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 17
  • iphone pics 292.jpg
    iphone pics 292.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 17
and more!!! xxx

Attachments

• iphone pics 291.jpg
    iphone pics 291.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 6
  • iphone pics 290.jpg
    iphone pics 290.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 6
  • iphone pics 289.jpg
    iphone pics 289.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 6
  • iphone pics 288.jpg
    iphone pics 288.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 7
  • iphone pics 287.jpg
    iphone pics 287.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 5
aww thats so cute, i cant wait for my scan. <3 the name you must be over the moon looking at all of those pics!

last few, honest :haha:

Attachments

• iphone pics 286.jpg
    iphone pics 286.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
  • iphone pics 285.jpg
    iphone pics 285.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4
  • iphone pics 284.jpg
    iphone pics 284.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4
thanks :) i cant stop looking at them, got loads more but battery gone in camera! lol we also got a 20 min DVD that shows her sticking her tongue out and yawning and a teddy with a recording of her heart beat. would recomend to anyone, they are amazing :)

she is beautiful and I love the name, my 6yr old little girl is called caitlin(we spell it with a c)

Gorgeous! Our baby is due the day before yours and we've chosen Caitlin too - so I obviously love the name choice!

Beautiful! Eleanor's cord was up by her face as well... I think its quite normal. They say it is their first toy actually because they pull on it and grasp it. :winkwink:

Beautiful! Eleanor's cord was up by her face as well... I think its quite normal. They say it is their first toy actually because they pull on it and grasp it. :winkwink:

ahh thanks, thats put my mind at rest :hugs:

thanks everyone :)

i was torn between speling with a K or C, hubby likes it better with a K as he wants to shorten it with kate/Katie :)
ive aways loved the name and didnt get my own way with my last daughter and then had 2 boys (not that i dont love my boys names :) ) so im over the moon to be getting my Kaitlin xxx

wonderful!!, i had mine yesterday.
Like you, my baby boy always had the cord up around his lips, neck and head, all the time, and i started to think like you about it!!.
the sonographer says its very common for babies to have the cord right up there as they like to play and munch on it!.
not a lot we can do about that! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->