Come and keep me company during this tww torture lol

AF due 20th july

Let's unashamedly symptom spot

1dpo- not alot
2dpo- nothing still some ewcm
3dpo- sluggish sleepy
4dpo- vivid dreams last night feeling sleepy again

Meeee!!
I'm 3dpo today. I say I'm not going to symptom spot, but I probably will be in a few days.

:dust:

I'm in! I think I'm anywhere from 4-7 DPO right now (this cycle has been wonky, but I got a +OPK with tons of EWCM on 7/2, so I'm assuming it happened around then). Anybody having any weird symptoms yet?

Well not really weird symptoms but i checked cm etc yesterday and it was lotiony then today a bug blob of ewcm type cm?? Weird does this mean I'm not really 4dpo
I've now got a smear test in 20 mins time i am going to mention to the nurse we are TCC......

I'll join! 3dpo for me according to Fertility Monitor and OPKs. I had a nice BBT dip on O day followed by a two day rise, only for it to dip again today, so FF has not yet given me crosshairs.

Planning to test 10dpo through 12dpo, then take a break while we go on a beach vacation. AF will be due the day before we return, so if she doesn't show up, I'll be testing as soon as we get home!

Baby dust to everyone!!

Well not really weird symptoms but i checked cm etc yesterday and it was lotiony then today a bug blob of ewcm type cm?? Weird does this mean I'm not really 4dpo
I've now got a smear test in 20 mins time i am going to mention to the nurse we are TCC......

I got a huge glob of CM that plopped out on 10DPO last month. First and only time that's ever happened, as I'm not usually a big CM producer. Did not turn out to be a BFP cycle, and I have no explanation for it, just want you to know that you're not the only one with mystery CM!

They say you can have multiple patches of fertile CM during a cycle. Either your body geared up to O and then didn't, or it's just random. I would keep BDing unless your other signs point to having already Oed.

Hi all! Can I join? 8dpo today and I am on my second cycle of injectables. It got canceled due to too many follicles (was supposed to be an IUI), but after coasting for a few days went from having 6-8 mature follicles down to 4, so I triggered at home and DTD.

So here I sit now at 8dpo and I'll share my symptoms also. Honestly after 13 years trying, I still symptom spot unashamedly lol

1-3 dpo: lots of ovary pain from them releasing so many follicles.

4dpo: extreme ovary pain on both sides that radiates across the front of my bladder.

5dpo: swelling and fluid retention started to go down. literally went down 6 pounds, which feels soooo much better. cramps started feeling like AF cramps and I noticed way less ovary pain.

6-7dpo: holy cramps batman! I feel like my period isn't coming, IT'S HERE AND PAINFUL. Keep checking for blood. My uterus feels extremely sore. Its weird that I can even feel my uterus at 8dpo, but it feels bruised and heavy. Maybe because of the constant cramps? Also feeling pretty tired.

8dpo: Tired, crampy, slightly sore nipples, dry mouth

Hi ladies,

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July this year. Just thought I would give a quick update I am 6 DPO today, and I am feeling good so far. I haven't noticed too many symptoms aside from large copious amounts of white milky cm everytime I use the bathroom feeling wet. I have also noticed that my temps have remained elevated which is great because i typically have low temps, and major pms. I think maybe the B complex vitamins are helping with my progesterone aferall. Yesterday I was away all day so I didn't have much time to go over every little symptom I felt but what did stick out was a.) tightening across lower abdomen (not painful) and it felt like a warm sensation. didn't last more than a couple of mins followed by tender boobs but only in certain parts WEIRD?! I also noticed all day yesterday and again this am that my lower back is very sore like I pulled something although I know that I didnt. I attached my very first FF chart too see if any of you experienced charters could tell me how things are looking?

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1
Fingers crossed everyone :dust:

I hate wishing the days away but the TWW goes so slooooww.

Nothing to report here, only 4dpo. :coffee:

Bema1992, generally if you got a positive OPK on 7/2 you would have ovulated within 24-72 hours, but most people its just 24. So I would say you're 6dpo today. Did you notice your EWCM dry up?

That could just be a secondary estrogen surge, which is totally normal as things are moving from estrogen dominant to progesterone dominant after ovulation. It can take your corpus luteum a few days to increase your progesterone levels. Did you chart to confirm O?

sarahann7 your chart looks great! I'm having lower backaches also, but they seem to be tying into the cramps that I'm having. Thankfully today they weren't anywhere near as bad as early this morning's episode, but I still check for blood every time I wee.

Sorry guys I fell asleep at 8pm last night haha
I dont chart or bbt or opk nothing like that
I just use an app to predict really
I have been having insane dreams even though i dont dream anymore since I take 10mg of amitrytptaline because i suffer with bad headaches etc
Anyway last night i felt this sharp pinging feeling on my left side that lasted about 1 min if that this morning checked cp and it's so high I cant reach it but the ewcm has gone its dry now very small amount of lotion cm

So possibly 5dpo if i even predicted ov correctly lol

How is everyone today?? X

I'm in! I think I'm anywhere from 4-7 DPO right now (this cycle has been wonky, but I got a +OPK with tons of EWCM on 7/2, so I'm assuming it happened around then). Anybody having any weird symptoms yet?

Berma,

Today marks 7DPO for me. The only thing that really stands out to me is this backache. It feels like my lower back more so on the left side is stiff/sore and achy and my temp dipped just a bit from 99F to 98.6F hoping it is implantation

Bema1992, generally if you got a positive OPK on 7/2 you would have ovulated within 24-72 hours, but most people its just 24. So I would say you're 6dpo today. Did you notice your EWCM dry up?

Yeah it did. I noticed some creamy cm yesterday but not a lot, just feeling a little "wet" but nothing crazy. I was having some diffuse twinges/cramps all over down there in the evening for maybe 20 minutes and felt nauseated all day after lunch (but I did eat grocery store sushi... so yeah lol). My nips are still really sensitive but they didn't seem as bad in the shower this morning which I guess is good and bad since the water hitting them yesterday morning was super painful!

Sorry guys I fell asleep at 8pm last night haha
I dont chart or bbt or opk nothing like that
I just use an app to predict really
I have been having insane dreams even though i dont dream anymore since I take 10mg of amitrytptaline because i suffer with bad headaches etc
Anyway last night i felt this sharp pinging feeling on my left side that lasted about 1 min if that this morning checked cp and it's so high I cant reach it but the ewcm has gone its dry now very small amount of lotion cm

So possibly 5dpo if i even predicted ov correctly lol

How is everyone today?? X

Feeling good so far today - good mood and feeling fairly energized! My nips seem a little less sensitive than yesterday but that's kind of a relief because it was getting ridiculous lol.

I started taking the Kavinace (two days ago) that my pdoc recommended for sleep and I've noticed it's stopped my dreams and I'm sleeping WAY more soundly.

I was a bit nauseated yesterday but it was probably the cheapo grocery store sushi I had for lunch. I also had some creamy cm yesterday but not a lot. So far today I'm just plugging away at work and trying not to get my hopes up (I tested BFN on an FRER this morning and I think I'm around 8 DPO.. so probably not the best sign).

Berma,

Today marks 7DPO for me. The only thing that really stands out to me is this backache. It feels like my lower back more so on the left side is stiff/sore and achy and my temp dipped just a bit from 99F to 98.6F hoping it is implantation

I hope so too!!!

Hi guys no idea what dpo I am over here haha all my apps say different things and i dont temp or opk so...... bit of a mystery haha

But ive got a stuffy nose today and i do check cp and cm every month etc and it seems a bit off normal atm
Cervix is so high ans flat and soft and has almost disappeared into the walls lol that's not normal for me and cm is sort of watery very slightly stretchy but hardly any of it where as its usually gluey at this point
Don't know if that means anything lol

sarahann7 your chart looks great! I'm having lower backaches also, but they seem to be tying into the cramps that I'm having. Thankfully today they weren't anywhere near as bad as early this morning's episode, but I still check for blood every time I wee.

promise07,

today is 8 dpo and the backache feels so much better today. Just a dull ache on the left side where i ovulated from. I am noticing this am some dull cramping also. I had a slight temp dip yesterday from 99F to 98.6F but it jumped right back up to 99F this morning. Hoping it is a good sign. Did you cramps feel like trapped wind at all. I have been oh so gassy since ovulation. I attached my current chart reflecting today also.

Attachments

• chart 3.jpg
    chart 3.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member