Who was it that said 9 weeks was the worst for morning sickness?

Skywalker

Reaction score
Because you're right. Woke up so nauseas I almost threw up, then just from the act of sneezing and blowing my nose and seeing blood, started to gag and throw up. Oh yay. Lol, how am I going to take my prenatal vitamins?? I don't want to eat anything :(

I'm not sure if I was the only I e who said it but mine was def horrible at weeks 8-10 I think .. It started settling down after that.. I had to take my vitamins at night and a lot of times I could only stomach them every other night...it'll get better soon.. Hang in there

I've said it too, last week was my worst yet, fingers crossed this week is a bit easier!!
Sorry to hear your suffering Hun x

I'm not sure if I was the only I e who said it but mine was def horrible at weeks 8-10 I think .. It started settling down after that.. I had to take my vitamins at night and a lot of times I could only stomach them every other night...it'll get better soon.. Hang in there

Blech, yeah... I noticed I've been forgetting to take my prenatals until later in the day which I wasn't even doing before when I was nauseas, but I can't tolerate them until later in the day. Ugh. I'm sitting here trying to focus at work. I have this forum up to winge on the side of what I'm doing :haha: My goodness. It's a different type of morning sickness than I was having before. This is less constant queasiness and more a feeling of I'll need to run to the bathroom at any second. I can't wait for this to subside. I just want to go back to bed!

Ugh, I just had a client call. I sounded like a zombie and could barely handle the call. My head hurts from coughing and gagging :( This succcckkksss lol. When does it stooopppppp!?

Haha i said it too, it was the.worst. However things dramatically improved in week ten and now Im skipping around like a happy little deer! (well, within reason and with naps)

I've been taking mine at night before bed, truly helps :)

It was the same for skywalker.. All day nause for somE weeks then two weeks or so of puking and finally I'm starting for feel somewhat human.. I'm at like 71%

I was complaining about not having an MS and now that I feel completely sea sick all day, I am like go away! My bff said weeks 9-12 are really bad if it starts around 7-8 ish weeks.... we will see! As long as there is a healthy baby in there, I will vomit all day.

I think that was me! I read it somewhere that it peaks around week 9 - saying that, on Sat, which was I think 10+4 I spewed my entire guts up twice, not just little ones, and feel like it again now :/ Just chug those vitamins down with some water as soon as you can, I forgot mine this morning since DD had me up and out of bed at 5 (cry)

Hope you're feeling a little better by now!

I think that was me! I read it somewhere that it peaks around week 9 - saying that, on Sat, which was I think 10+4 I spewed my entire guts up twice, not just little ones, and feel like it again now :/ Just chug those vitamins down with some water as soon as you can, I forgot mine this morning since DD had me up and out of bed at 5 (cry)

Hope you're feeling a little better by now!

Aw that sucks bamm! I know, I'm feeling a bit better after having some soup and want to take the vitamins because I can only imagine feeling worse without them. I hope you feel better soon!

Hold on, it'll get better...a bit. My weeks 8-10 were the worst, peaking at vomiting sipped water, but now my appetite has started to return in the past few days and while I'm still nauseous, I've only actually been sick every other day. I feel your pain! Forgot to add, I feel bad about it, but I had to quit the vitamins for a few days as they were making me worse and I was throwing them up anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->