Who went to the sales?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
I did but only went to Next and H&M :D Spent £200 on Amelie stuff and a few tops for me :shock: Got some real bargains though!

nope :( as i've been poorly from my fall :dohh: have been having a look on-line though :yipee:

Not for me!...did plan to go to Next but was too cold :lol: xx

I went to Sainsbury's, queued for 35 mins as it was chocka :growlmad:, came home with fish and chips and had a look online at the sales. Nowt much i wanted (needed as hubby corrected me) so I bought some Lamaze toys for the baby off ebay. Much much cheaper so technically I 'sale' shopped. :mrgreen: xx

nope not for me, its like an Ice rink out there! plus cant be bothered with all the crouds

nope we're all still sick and it's rainy and cold here so didn't want to drag Hannah out

Yeah me!!!

Spent £400 in total. :shock:
Got a new bed frame and mattress.
New saucepans.
A few bits and bobs for Mike.
Leigha and Tom got 2 new pairs of shoes.
I got ... um ... the bed :lol:

I did. Spent £22 on me, OH spent £50 on himself & we spent £163 on Willow :cloud9:

We went to Bluewater, it wasn't as busy as I thought but we left at 1pm and it was just starting to get a bit mental.

I bought a load of stuff in Boots. Every year I save up my advantage card points and then spend them in the sale. Bought £150 worth of stuff and ended up only paying £25 :happydance: think I'm ok for smellies for the next year now!

Got a few bits of jewellery in Accessorize and a gorgeous pill box fascinator.

I didn't even bother trying to shop for clothes. I am not a hardened enough sales shopper to contend with rails of clothes to search through for the good stuff, plus I'm starting my healthy eating regime as from tomorrow and am determined to lose some weight so didn't think there was much point.

There were some bargains to be had if you could be bothered to fight the crowds of mental sales shoppers for them.

Nope....thought it'd be too manic so didn't bother :lol:

Nope, we've been out for a meal with my mum, her OH and my brother

Will probably go and have a gander next week when OH is back at work as i need some new work stuff for me as ive only got just over a week left at home :(

We went to go to go get a wii but no where had what we wanted, we had vouchers for currys which you can also use at pc world but none of the stores near us had the deal we were after

we wanted the £179 deal with wii, motion plus controller, sportd resort, sports and two free games but everywhere we went they didnt have the free games in stock therefore the package wasnt valid :( really wanted to play it aswell lol

yeh went to next spent £50 on the kids and newlook and spent £30

i did next online on the 23 dec but stil cudnt resist going in 2day :blush: grab a few bargins, dint need much tho x

too icy and dangerous outside...will try again tomorrow as my girlfriend just told me it was raining, so more snow should have melted by now...I'm done with this cold weather now!

Oh Blah, you're brave facing Next!!! I sooooo wanted to go but am a bit paranoid of the crowds pushing my (non existent yet) bump!! AND i'm not buying things till I reach 20 weeks, and knew I'd be surrounded by temptation, hehehe!

This time next year, I'm saving in advance, I LOVE Next and this baby (poor thing) is going to be like a catalogue model for them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->