who will be at your baby's birth?

Just my husband! I wouldn't want anyone else there. I know everyone's different thouugh. x

Same for me, just my husband. With my son I also had my sister, but their talking worked on my nerves and I kept telling them to shut up!

OH, my mum, maybe amelie as im hoping for a homebirth.

My MWs, my doula and my husband. Not
Sure what to do with my 3 year old.

Just my husband. My mum will probably be in the hospital, but she won't be in the room while I'm delivering :D

Just my Mum! OH will be at home with our son, I dont want him seeing me in all my glory like that again, I didnt like it with my sons birth so I wont be doing it again, I need to be able to concentrate! Plus Id like my son to be there at home when I come home with baby, not at grandparents house.

xx

Just me and OH, we have had a bit of a debate on this as he thinks my mum should be there but honestly, my mother as much as i love her wasnt there while my son was conceived so why on earth would she be there when i bring him into the world. . . . . . . this is a time OH and I wont get back, its our first baby and i want it to be an experiance for just us two ! ! not that i feel passionatly about it or anything ahahah

Hubby, my mom, and probably my mother in law( I didnt let her in to watch my daughter born and she got so hurt..stupid if you ask me!)

Me , OH & My mum, it was the same with my little boy, im glad i had my mum there tbh, gave my boyf someone to talk too when i was off in my own little world on all the drugs they gave me.... they all made me very very away with the fairies!!

my mother as much as i love her wasnt there while my son was conceived so why on earth would she be there when i bring him into the world. . . . . . .

This made me laugh! and I totally agree with it!
It will just be me, OH and the midwife(s)

Just my hubby to be! No one else. They never bothered us, so why should we invite them. We just want to be the just 3 of us which will be lovely.

For me its a private event to be shared between me and OH. I know someone who had their mum in with them but that wouldnt be for us. xxx

Just me & DH!! Will hopefully be able to leave my son with my in-laws & they can bring him to see us after.

Jayne

if all goes to plan just me and my husband. and a midwife or two. plan is that my mum comes down (from 300 miles away) in the days before baby's EDD to take care of our older son. if new baby is early or is coming too fast for us to get childcare, I am prepared to do it without my husband there. not ideal but I'm ok with it.

I wish nobody would. Bleh.
After having put on this little performance twice for an audience, I'd really love to just do it alone this time.
But I guess I'll have to let my husband be there. It will be his first child. His only child, most likely.
So, yeah, he'll be there. But if it were entirely up to me, nobody would.

Just me so far - but my MW will be there and I am contemplating hiring a doula.

OH is an amazing hubby and the best dad in the universe (Really! He's amazing!), but he's not too great in a hospital setting lol. He got so stressed out during labour that it made things difficult last time. So we haven't decided yet what will be the best thing this time around! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->