Who will be Ov'ing around Dec 19? Let's be buddies together!

TacoTime- haha, literally the next room. They sleep across the hall from the guest bedroom. It'll be...an adventure! Good luck to everyone :)

According to FF I should be Oing on CD16 which is the 17th but just done an opk that looks pretty close to me and I'm only CD13, wasn't expecting it. Been BDing since CD10 thankfully. Hope this isn't just my body keep gearing up to O but never actually releasing an egg. I hate my pcos sometimes, can't stop stressing now

20141214_214533.jpg

20141214_214628.jpg

Princesstaz-- I'm thinking it's not quite positive yet-- maybe today it will be or tomorrow! I know w my last time TTCing #1 my positives were usually as dark or darker then the control line when it was positive, but OPKs can we so touchy so maybe it is positive!

Princesstaz-- I'm thinking it's not quite positive yet-- maybe today it will be or tomorrow! I know w my last time TTCing #1 my positives were usually as dark or darker then the control line when it was positive, but OPKs can we so touchy so maybe it is positive!

Nope haven't had a positive today, not sure that one was positive either. I didn't do yesterday's okp until late, like 11pm, because I'd forgotten so maybe I missed my LG surge! Been having ovulation pains though and a few twinges. Oh well will just have to keeping testing an BDing and see what happens. Thanks for replying x

I'm set to O in a few days. Lots of EWCM starting today along with pelvic region aches. I have a pretty predictable cyle, but this is my first time temping (vaginal).

I was using OPK's but I think they are making me crazy, not to mention dehydrating me (limit fluids for testing) and drying up my CM. True story! I had scant CM the last few days and after drinking LOTS of fluids all morning, BAM, there is the fertile stuff. Could be a fluke, but I usually have al ot of it leading up to O. The only difference was fluid intake.

Im on my third day of flashing smiley, hoping it will turn solid tomorrow. Just got the first signs of a glop of ewcm to. Lets Hope my body does it and isn't just trying xx

Im on my third day of flashing smiley, hoping it will turn solid tomorrow. Just got the first signs of a glop of ewcm to. Lets Hope my body does it and isn't just trying xx

I haven't tried the advanced opk - is it worth the money?

I am using dollarstore cheapies until the line gets darker and then a digital to confirm. I am CD 14 today but the line is still very light. Last few cycles I think I ovulated on CD 18-19 of a 31-33 cycle.

My very close friend just found out she was preggers today - I'm so happy for her but it's hard not to be a little jealous....

I haven't tried the advanced opk - is it worth the money?

I am using dollarstore cheapies until the line gets darker and then a digital to confirm. I am CD 14 today but the line is still very light. Last few cycles I think I ovulated on CD 18-19 of a 31-33 cycle.

My very close friend just found out she was preggers today - I'm so happy for her but it's hard not to be a little jealous....

um at the moment i would say no not worth it. I think my body is,still recovering from bcp and getting day after day of flashing is not great.

anther day flashing today but ic very very light.

my best friend has also just announced at 8 weeks so im the same.

fx for bfps soon xx

hey girls can i join? this is my second cycle ttc. i wont count the 1st cycle as we wernt really settled on trying till it was a bit too late. last cycle i really thaught we got lucky but nope the witch came early.... so this cycle fingers crossed will be it!!! im not charting or anything, just going by cm and letting things happen naturally. i ovulate around the 19th so hopefully we all get our bfps together!!!!! good luck girls

Okay so I think I'll be soing very soon-- ewcm today... No cramping yet- which I always have around O! Guess it's time to start getting serious!!

I should be ov'ing in the next couple of days. .. gonna start opk tomorrow my cd11. Took a year for the first hoping it doesn't take that long this time

O O here we go! Surge is still going! Got one more BD for good luck before husband went to work ;) I have a really good feeling about this :)

Attachments

• 20141218_175412.jpg
    20141218_175412.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1
I think I am can I join , can someone help me how do you work out your cycle thing coz my af comes the 1st of every month so I'm not sure as some are 30 days some are 31 how does it work what do I go on ? From how I worked it out should be ovulating now

Okay so question- yesterday I had a little bit of EWCM, we bd last night, then today I had it through out the day as well... We're not doing OPKs or any temping this month... Do you think every other day is okay to BD? I feel like I'll be annoying him lol if I try again tonight!!! I'm 85% sure I'll O tomorrow or Sunday... Based on my last 3 AFs... Also- maybe tmi but how long do you ladies generally notice EWCM before you O?

hey girls can i join? this is my second cycle ttc. i wont count the 1st cycle as we wernt really settled on trying till it was a bit too late. last cycle i really thaught we got lucky but nope the witch came early.... so this cycle fingers crossed will be it!!! im not charting or anything, just going by cm and letting things happen naturally. i ovulate around the 19th so hopefully we all get our bfps together!!!!! good luck girls
Hi and welcome. I think tracking cm will give you a good indication of when you're fertile, you could try BDing every other day from CD 10 to 20 too just so you don't miss it. Good luck

Okay so I think I'll be soing very soon-- ewcm today... No cramping yet- which I always have around O! Guess it's time to start getting serious!!
Yay for EWCM, love that stuff! Good luck

I should be ov'ing in the next couple of days. .. gonna start opk tomorrow my cd11. Took a year for the first hoping it doesn't take that long this time
FXed for you and good luck

O O here we go! Surge is still going! Got one more BD for good luck before husband went to work ;) I have a really good feeling about this :)
Woop woop, plenty of :spermy: waiting for the egg lol. Good luck, can't wait till we can all start poas.

I think I am can I join , can someone help me how do you work out your cycle thing coz my af comes the 1st of every month so I'm not sure as some are 30 days some are 31 how does it work what do I go on ? From how I worked it out should be ovulating now
It's hard to say for sure because every woman has a different cycle and different luteal phase but just going off averages I'd say that is possibly your fertile window. Charting and using opks is a good way to find out when you are most fertile. If you don't wanna go down that route though just try BDing every other day from CD10 to 20 and should cover it. Oh and ewcm is the most fertile type of cervical mucus, it stands for egg white cervical mucus because that's what it looks like and you can stretch it out up to 2 inches between fingers.

Okay so question- yesterday I had a little bit of EWCM, we bd last night, then today I had it through out the day as well... We're not doing OPKs or any temping this month... Do you think every other day is okay to BD? I feel like I'll be annoying him lol if I try again tonight!!! I'm 85% sure I'll O tomorrow or Sunday... Based on my last 3 AFs... Also- maybe tmi but how long do you ladies generally notice EWCM before you O?
Apparently every other day is actually better because sperm builds back up to a better amount and then it can live for 5 days so should be plenty waiting for egg dtd every other day.

Hey ladies! I hope we all get our :bfp: this month :D I ovulated yesterday, now there's the dreaded two week wait ahead! I have PCOS, so I didn't even think I'd ovulate this month, as I rarely do - but all the signs were there yesterday :) I have a good feeling about this month. X

Rebeccalouise - that's fab you Od, sending you lots of :dust:

I'm either 2/3dpo I think 3 but FF thinks 2 so I'll just go with FF for now. Happy to finally be in the 2ww ☺

Thankyou princess taz , I checked it out as best as I could and I should be ovulating this week so fingers crossed ��really hoping :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"