Who will be Ov'ing around Dec 19? Let's be buddies together!

Rebeccalouise - that's fab you Od, sending you lots of :dust:

I'm either 2/3dpo I think 3 but FF thinks 2 so I'll just go with FF for now. Happy to finally be in the 2ww ☺

Thank you, same to you! I really hope you get your :bfp: this cycle! :flower:

I think I did O anyway :haha: I started spotting pink on Thursday night, so I got so upset thinking I was out, again! However, it never got any worse. Then yesterday I had what looked like snot, but clear, with a smear of blood when I wiped? Sorry for TMI, but it was very very stretchy! I've never had anything quite like it before :wacko: today I'm back to the pink spotting, but it's very light and only occasionally. We've been :sex: everyday, as my OH is on leave (he's in the army) so I'm praying it's ovulation, and we've caught it. I had ovulation pains all day yesterday. I'm new to all of this PCOS stuff, so could I have ovulated at anytime in my cycle? :shrug: Xx

Rebeccalouise - it deffo sounds to me like that was ovulation, especially with ewcm and O pains together x

Looks like everyone has or will be Ov'ing soon!YAY! I got a positive smiley face on the digital last night and tomorrow my temps were really low...so I will likely O today???? What do you think? We bd yesterday and the day before and will today (DH never says no ;). I also feel a little nauseau today - I never feel great when I ovulate. No pains per se - just gross. As for ewcm it's hard to tell what's going on especially while we are bd - its just "wet" down there (sorry, tmi). I ovulate around day 18 of a 31 cycle. A little late perhaps?

So, when will everyone be testing for their BFP? I am hoping to wait out till Jan 1, although that may be a little early.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!

Yay! Goodluck!!

I'm not very sure when I'll test yet- I'm due for AF around the 3rd or 4th... Sometimes my cycle is 25 days and sometimes it's 27 so I'm not 100% sure... With my twins I got a BFP on 8dpo, but I'm assuming bc of the high HCG levels? But I do spot for about a week before AF so if I spot again, I'll assume I'm out, if I dont... I might test the 1st ( I have a 5k to run that day and won't run if it's a BFP)

Looks like everyone has or will be Ov'ing soon!YAY! I got a positive smiley face on the digital last night and tomorrow my temps were really low...so I will likely O today???? What do you think? We bd yesterday and the day before and will today (DH never says no ;). I also feel a little nauseau today - I never feel great when I ovulate. No pains per se - just gross. As for ewcm it's hard to tell what's going on especially while we are bd - its just "wet" down there (sorry, tmi). I ovulate around day 18 of a 31 cycle. A little late perhaps?

So, when will everyone be testing for their BFP? I am hoping to wait out till Jan 1, although that may be a little early.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!

I am due my af on 26th however clomid gave me a longer cycle last month and am hoping for another this month! Without clomid my cycles are short and my lp is around 6-9 days, last month it was 12 days! Am going to test christmas day which should put me at 9 dpo.

I am now 4dpo, where are you all in your cycle?

My plan is to test new years eve, af is due new years, day but there's a good chance I'll end up testing early because I'm a poas addict lol

Sooooo i really don't know what's going on as I've had very positive opks followed by very neg then positive again. How ever ... As its Christmas ive actually really enjoyed the 'trying' part and that's something that's made me a bit relaxed again. Im hoping ive o'd. But if not ill carry on trying just in case ;-) hope everyone is ok xx

I just got my crosshairs today so I'm officially in the 2ww and 3dpo :happydance:

Thinking I Oed yesterday- very mild cramping throughout the day and no EWCM anymore... We BDed every other day starting cycle day 2, and then everyday since friday... Hoping we caught O! I'll consider myself 1dpo and now is when I start going crazy with symptom spotting... Good luck in the next couple weeks ladies!!! I hope we're all lucky!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->