Who would be interested in this?

ooo count me in too!
I bfed for 18 months, co slept for 15
survived colic and acid reflux for 3 months.

I'll do it, I spend enough time in BC still as it is :haha: I BF for 11 months exclusively and switched to FF after that. I still FF now on dr's orders. Put me on the list :)

Yes, I would like to buddy-up!

ellie27
daughter Anna 16 months
pregnant with baby number 2
bf for first 9 days, then switched to ff due to weight loss:flower:

I'm in! I'm a bit random at the times I check in sometimes but happy to help when I can!

I'm an older mum, I guess that would be my niche! FF as my boobs were too engorged to allow latching or flow and the pumps didn't work on me (weird boobs I guess!) :) had Spd too. :shrug:

Cracking idea xx

I'll do it!
Harrison was 4weeks prem but didnt need the NICU but he was a very very poor feeder (1oz every 3hours, taking 2hours to actually feed tho!), FF, suffers with reflux and at a year weighs 18lb.
Im happy to be buddied up with someone now or wait till someone with similar (sp?) Issues pops up. Or both, i dont mind having more than one :D lol. X

A few of you have been buddied up with someone,hope you all got the messages...to check if you have been buddied up you can check the first post as I am updating as you get buddied up :flower: xx

Logged on this morning, message from you and my buddy :thumbup: think this is a great idea

I'll do it :) I tried bfing, switched to formula, mum at 17, juggled college/uni with a child and had postnatal depression :) Happy to help anyone xx

i will! we survived reflux and horrible PND have a LO with bowel issues, would love to buddy with anyone! :)

What a fab idea, Im happy to be a buddy.
Im the master when it comes to LO's of the non sleeping variety. Also experienced with inductions, c-sections, acid reflux and being an older first time mummy (Im 38). Also I can relate to anyone to whom having a baby came as a complete and utter shock to their system!!!
I admire you for organising this OP :) xx

Im happy to help. My areas of knowledge are teen pregnancy, breastfeeding (still going stong at 13mo), breastfeeding a low birthweight baby and latching issues, i've suffered from anxiety, depression and eating disorders and would be happy to help other mums in those areas :)

I'll be more than happy to do it.

I FF from birth, spent 3 days in special care with Phoebe when she was born, and had PND and went thorough a very long and traumatic labor.

Hi ladies,a few more of you have been paired up,your buddies are all next to your name on the first post,so if you have been buddied up but not recieved a message from me introducing your buddy could you let me know :flower:

I don't think I gave my 'areas of knowledge' in my post lol!

Harry was BF
We had sleep issues - he didn't sleep through until he was 14 months old
He has eczema and we had lots of appointments etc during first year (v stressful)
He also started nursery early as I had to return to work when he was 4.5 months old

we FF from birth through choice
had a natural birth - 26 hours
i also suffered from nasty pnd for 18 months
we still co sleep as well - she's 2
i also suffer from mental health issues
and i'm taking a few ADs
i'm also a teen mum - pregnant at 18

and i'm a SAHM

think those are the main ones :thumbup:

Great idea, I'm happy to be a buddy. I exclusively BF, BLW at 6 months, Thomas had quite bad wind for first three or four months so would be happy to help with that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"