Who :)

browneyedshorty81

mom of 1 ♥ TTC
Reaction score
Who is ovulating Saturday, Sunday or Monday?? I am one of those day's would like cycle buddies!

Yes! I got my first ever +opk today! Loads of egcm so I think I will ovulate saturday-monday...? Eek!

Good luck!:hugs:

I *might* be. I mean, I should be, but lately my pd has been out of whack. Been regular all my life and the moment I start ttc, it goes wacky. First month ttc it was 35 days, and last month it was 23 days. sigh. EWCM yes, temperature indication no, but according to my old (ready 20 years of the same) schedule, it should be monday that I OV.

Good luck and baby dust to you!!!!! To us!!!

:)
A.

I *might* be. I mean, I should be, but lately my pd has been out of whack. Been regular all my life and the moment I start ttc, it goes wacky. First month ttc it was 35 days, and last month it was 23 days. sigh. EWCM yes, temperature indication no, but according to my old (ready 20 years of the same) schedule, it should be monday that I OV.

Good luck and baby dust to you!!!!! To us!!!

:)
A.

oh girl.. u and i are just alike.. my whole life my period was 30 days the first month i ttc it was 35 days, second month 27 days so not sure about this month! LOL!! but my 2nd peak on the moniter today so i cant wait to temp in the am! whoooo hoo :) good luck girls i am so ready this month i am getting pregnant i know it!!!!!!

Yeh my cycle is all over the shop too! Ranging from 30 days to 140! :rofl:

But I have never had so much egcm (sorry tmi) and although I have done LOADS of opks today was the first ever positive one so I have high hopes for this month.

Also it was DPs birthday yesterday... if I had been on a 30 day cycle I should have tested yesterday (plan being a fab bday pressie for DP!) but looks like its going to be a long cycle so it would be a nice touch if we actually conceived over his bday weekend... Fingers crossed!

:dust: for us all!

Yeah i know this is my 3rd month trying the first month i was 5 days late, well longer and it was heartbreaking, and the second month only did it once, and this month i did it so many times lol i dont see how i missed ;) lol

I think I am. It has been strange for me to since i stoped taking the BCP 25, 31,30 and 41.
But I have had litle pains today and also the line on the test got litle bit darker altough it was not positive.

Angelmarie - cross my fingers for you :) good luck!

Hi Heather,

im the same....i was supposed to ov either yesterday or today. In fact i was sure it was gonna be today..but nothing on monitor!! Argh. I know its gonna be a case of low straight to peak but today i had more egcm and cp is still very high and open...who knows, lol! I hope its tomorrow or i shall seriously have the strangest/ longest cycle ever!!! ...and there was me so proud of being so regular..pft.

Good luck, ladies! :)

so i woke up and my temp was 98.17! :) So that means i ovulated on saturday, but FF needs 3 days to confirm that... off to POAS and see what OPK says!

I think today is my day for ovulation. I had loads of EWCM yesterday and got an ovulation pain twinge this morning.

:wohoo:

so i woke up and my temp was 98.17! :) So that means i ovulated on saturday, but FF needs 3 days to confirm that... off to POAS and see what OPK says!

Hope you snatch that egg this month and have :bfp: !!! :)

Good luck to us all - I hope we are all successful this month and we can start a thread in first trimester saying stuff like Who... has morning sickness etc.... :rofl:

We :sex: last night but havent yet today... I am going to do another opk in an hour or so to see what that says...

I have a really good feeling about this month... I just realised that the date I would test would be my late Grandma's birthday... Conceived on hubbys bday weekend, confirmed on late grandma's bday, due around SILs bday next year...
Agh I think Im obsessing too much - better try to stop otherwise the BFN will be more disappointing than usual!

Get busy ladies! :happydance:

Good luck to us all - I hope we are all successful this month and we can start a thread in first trimester saying stuff like Who... has morning sickness etc.... :rofl:

We :sex: last night but havent yet today... I am going to do another opk in an hour or so to see what that says...

I have a really good feeling about this month... I just realised that the date I would test would be my late Grandma's birthday... Conceived on hubbys bday weekend, confirmed on late grandma's bday, due around SILs bday next year...
Agh I think Im obsessing too much - better try to stop otherwise the BFN will be more disappointing than usual!

Get busy ladies! :happydance:

Ohh this is al so positive signs! I hope its your month!
Im hoping to get BFP for my bday :) My bday is 24th of october so :) fingers crossed :D and good luck!

Thanks! I hope all these signs do actually mean something! And what a bday pressie if you get your BFP! :happydance:

My body never does anything by the book... tel me if this sounds 'normal' to you?

I had a lot of egcm yesterday and a +opk... well it was certainly the darkest line I have ever had but not the whole test line was as dark as the control line... but today I dont seem to have any egcm (its more watery):trouble: and the opk is much fainter... My temp was high this morning but Ive been rubbish at keeping track of my temps recently...
SO s it normal that I would only get +opk and egcm for one day only!? :shrug:

Sometimes I just feel so clueless about my body!!! :help:

aww hun, my opk was dark for 2 days, last night it went away, this morning my temps were higher, and no more CM I think that you will be ok ... Just keep doing the OPK.. good luck girl, i think this is my month i am pretty sure i will get a BFP :_)

Hey ladies, I think I OV this week too.. well i was 'supposed to' but actually :witch:showed up wed,thur, and friday.. (three days, which is short for me) So that means two periods this month! Does this mean that maybe i didn't OV and will be OV later this month? I'm confused about when I should be ovulating when I got it twice this month:hissy: any thoughts?

Well the upside side is I think after all this is sorted, this month or next is my month! Well it better be :D I can't believe I thought it would all happen so fast, and that definitley hasn't been the case! Good luck ladies, lets have July babies:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->