Whoa.

Discussion in 'Teenage Parenting' started by vhal_x, Jan 25, 2011.

1. vhal_x

vhal_x The four of us.

I know this year has only just started, but it's so weird to think that my baby (and a lot of your babies) will be one this year!

It feels like this past year has flown by - not that I'd change it!

Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks time is flying way too fast - I want to cherish time with my LO but it feels like he's gonna be grown up and moving out tomorrow, it's just going too fast!

On an unrelated note - ouch, I burnt my arm on the kettle whilst boiling water to make up some bottles, :dohh:

:flower:

2. rjb

rjb Guest

I'm the same way!!

3. aafscsweetie

aafscsweetie mama to lily mae :) xoxo

Yes, me too! Some nights I cry (I know, so silly) about how big she is getting and how I will never get this time back! Time is going by sooooo fast... :(

4. annawrigley

annawrigley Guest

Nooo dont remind me! Noah is almost 1 :cry: I dont even think of him as a baby anymore, hes like a little boy :(

5. hurryupsept

hurryupsept Guest

it is really strange!! ... JJ is growing up so quickly, but as much as i'd love him to be my baby forever, its amazing watching him learn new things!!
    i think its weird to think that this time last year i still had no clue he was there and growing :haha:

6. lucy_x

lucy_x Mummy To Two Stunners

yes, Life moves wayyyy to quickly :cry:

7. brandonsgirl

brandonsgirl Lucky mummy of 2 <3

Completely!! Actually reading this thread my heart sunk, thinking back to when he was a tiny baby and so delicate. Kent will be 1 next month. But then he is so cute in his little ways now that if he was to be a baby again i would miss all the little things he does now. For example i was playing the dance game for the kinect today and he was trying his best to copy the moves and was dancing next to me. It was hillarious.
    But on the other hand by mum referred to him as a toddler the other day and i yelled at her that he was still a baby lol...

8. annawrigley

annawrigley Guest

Aww, it is sad. I could never understand before I had Noah, and my non-parent friends cant understand now, why people get sad when they approach 1.. It goes SO fast :cry: I feel like I missed his whole first year! But then in other ways its gone slow, it feels like hes been here forever and I'm so used to him, but if you told me to describe the whole of 5th March 2010 I could straight away, its like it was yesterday!
    NO! theyre not toddlers! And ikwym, i'm soo proud of him everyday for learning new things and being so grown up, and it was frustrating like before he could do what he wanted, before he could sit and stuff, so its good he has more independence now. And he's so funny! He makes me laugh every day! But its still sad :( x

9. brandonsgirl

The sadder thing is.. one day we will be saying OMG i cant believe their gunna be 5...
    Scary!!

10. xforuiholdonx

xforuiholdonx Momma to Emma and Coltin!

:( Emma will be one in june, makes me wanna cry :(. I love it but I hate it at the same time!

11. annawrigley

annawrigley Guest

Stop it :grr:

12. xgem27x

xgem27x Well-Known Member

AHHH these threads freak me out!! Never mind them turning one, I'm still freaking out that its REALLY not gonna be long until my twins are crawling!!

I DONT WANT MY TWINS TO CRAWL!!! THERES TWO OF THEM!!! ONLY ONE OF ME!!!! :nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope:

13. MissMamma

MissMamma Mummy

I cried packing away Raphi's tiny and early baby size clothes :cry:

14. brandonsgirl

Lmao.. i dread to think when he is legal lol. I refuse to think about it!!!!!!!

Lol yeah idk what i would of done if kent was a twin when he started crawling, let alone walking lol. I have a work out now trying to keep up with him wandering all over the place lol