Whole blood on HPT

Oooooh last month I was reading a few of those old threads re using blood on hpt's! So fascinating! Any updates girls with more tests??? I can def see your lines! :)

Well, nothing here yet. All I'm getting is bfns. I'm testing every day so I'll let you know if that was true.

I am pretty sure I am not pregnant and using the same brand tests that have produced lines before with blood on hpt , did one normal and one double dye. NOTHING. Also, when mine were producing lines before we tested my friend who was trying but was not pregnant, and also a male who volunteered, with no lines coming up for them.
So personally I think there is smth in it.
The very first time I got a line on a hpt was on frer at 10dpo, and still got a bfn with urine until late evening of 12dpo, that was with my youngest son.

I will try one more with blood tonight. I just wish I could know one way or another

Found the original old thread :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/618084-using-blood-hpt-saw-you-tube.html

I am so confused again. I started spotting and thought I'm out. All my tests come out bfns so I decided to do a drop of blood again and it looks like there is something there. I'm late with af, 12 or 13 dpo and my usual lp is10 or 11 days. ...and I never spotted in previous pregnancies.

Attachments

• IMAG2546.jpg
    IMAG2546.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 29
I am so confused again. I started spotting and thought I'm out. All my tests come out bfns so I decided to do a drop of blood again and it looks like there is something there. I'm late with af, 12 or 13 dpo and my usual lp is10 or 11 days. ...and I never spotted in previous pregnancies.
Would your dr do a blood test?

My doctor probably would but I'm not planning to see them until January because of a different insurance kicking in. Healthcare in US sucks. If I went now I would have to pay eventing out of pocket.
....I think I might be pregnant. I was just looking up on spotting in early stage and it makes sense because I was at the gym, working out this morning :)

So blood tests gave me false positives! Af showed up.

Awww- bummer. 😓 GL next month!
How about you? Was it your month?

AF is suppose to show today. So far, nothing. It's not entirely unheard of for me to be a couple days late, but this morning I was super nauseous and actually had some dry heaves. I've also been super jittery the last couple of days, like I've been drinking too much caffeine. And not sleeping well, plus pg dreams. Idk though. Still getting bfn's. I think I'm crazy, lol.

Plus- I just feel like if I was gonna get a bfp it would have showed by now.

ttc to conceive will make you crazy lol I know

Hi ladies:winkwink: Joining in here, I'm supposed to get af tomorrow, have had cramping on and off since O day. On 9-10 dpo had snotty like cm with atreaks of blood in it, yesterday and today brown mix in cm. Took two frers and bfn, took two 88 cents with wole blood,didn't see anything within timeframe, only to come back an hour or so later and have lines of both of them? Don't know what to think????

well anything outside of the time frame by more than a minute or two is prolly an evap... all you can do is wait and keep testing. The blood on hpt only works with certain tests so it can be good and can be just misleading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->