• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Whoop whoop bp down yay yay yay

_Vicky_

Mum to twins
Reaction score
hehehehe pointless thread but I feel proud today.

Had my millionth scan last week and bp was up (from 90/60 at booking to 130/80) nothing unusual in urine but they wanted me checked weekly now.

Sooo off to community mw this morning - BP down to 110/75 and urine still perfect YAY

She had a listen in to the boys and said 'blimey there isnt any room in there now is there' lol

Also Fynn is VERY low in the pelvis heheheheheheh EEKKKKKK...........

aww great news hun - bet it's not long for you now until those boys are ready to make their grand appearence! so exciting xxx

ahhh! Vicky!

this is great news!! And so exciting! Go fynn! :yipee:

xx

Thats great news looks like your gonna make that 34 week milestone yay x

Thats great news looks like your gonna make that 34 week milestone yay x

oohh god I hope so - knowing me they will be born 11.55pm and 12.05am NY Eve and NY Day - not only different year but different decade hehehehe

Just gotta get to sunday ladies xxxxxxxxxx

I read about a woman that happened too , you will just have to keep your legs crossed if it gets too close to new year ;) lol. i have a feeling you will be a 35-36 weeker any way not sure why just a feeling . xx

I read about a woman that happened too , you will just have to keep your legs crossed if it gets too close to new year ;) lol. i have a feeling you will be a 35-36 weeker any way not sure why just a feeling . xx

lolme too dunno why but Jan 10th is still calling me xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"