Whoops! Just pressed on a hard lump....

lili_angel

New Mummy!! Can't Wait!!
Reaction score
....just below my tummy button & the 'hard lump' kicked back! Have a feeling LO wasn't too impressed with Mummy?? :baby:

haha ive done that, weird isnt it lol. best get used to lots of kicking back when LO kicks me i lightly poke back and it ends up in a little war and my OH tells me off lol, but i like the interaction its nice :) x

haha ive done that, weird isnt it lol. best get used to lots of kicking back when LO kicks me i lightly poke back and it ends up in a little war and my OH tells me off lol, but i like the interaction its nice :) x

AWWW this made me smile ALOT. :) xx

My Husband plays poking game with our little 'blue monkey'. I know he isn't impressed when i sneeze as i always get kicked straight after, i try not to poke him if he has come right out though, i just hold where he is :-D
My Mum is annoyed as when she comes round he hides away, she presses down really hard on my bump to try and get some reaction out of him *i think i may have to tell her to stop being so vicious with my tummy* and i think he hides from the scary hand that invades lol (much to my Mums annoyance). I now they are well protected but it doesn't feel nice for me so i cannot imagine what it feels like for him.

I've been in the bath & LO gives a booting...think it's too busy sucking it's thumb to punch! Lol! My OH is trying to be blase about it all, smiling politely when I tell him how LO has been moving again but I know he's itching to feel it & he's trying to play Mr Cool! Ha ha ha...

I love cradling my bump when I'm in the bath 'cos it's just like holding him/her & soone after I get little flutters...

Aww you are all making me envious!! I want to feel, i want to feel!! (I even mean yours for now ;) )

Must be a wonderful feeling xx

My OH read taht if you hold a torch to the belly, the baby can see the light.. so he gets a torch to my belly. and then pokes it gently and says "Squirm!!!" hahaha just to irritate Harley (in a nice way) hoping he might kick back... but yet to feel any kicks - I know they will come soon and get revenge..shame I'LL be gettign the revenge for my OH's behalf haha!! I do love my boys ey...

Aww.. Whenever i feel him lumped up i put a flashlight right on him and he goes nuts!

Haha i do the torch thing too, but with my fone lol she goes mental and seems as tho shes tryna break free sometimes hehe. i also poke the big hard lump that pokes out, i can start to make out a foot, leg and her back now, shes nearly always head down so a big lump is usually her butt, naughty girly haha

Haha i do the torch thing too, but with my fone lol she goes mental and seems as tho shes tryna break free sometimes hehe. i also poke the big hard lump that pokes out, i can start to make out a foot, leg and her back now, shes nearly always head down so a big lump is usually her butt, naughty girly haha

hahha yeah his is from his phone too.

LOL awww.. tha'ts funny to hear since I can't feel little one kick or anything yet so I didn't know if it was a true thing (about the torch) haha now I feel mean.. haha xxx

I think it's okay to press the lump. Harper likes to burrow low into my right side. She sticks out a butt I think! It's uncomfortable for me, so I push back so she moves. We play this game ALL the time :)

Last night I was laying on my right side in bed and started feeling some movement, so I had my DH hold put his hand under my belly. We both felt a flurry of kicking for about 5 minutes! DH has felt the odd kick here and there, but nothing like that :) It was a great moment to share with him :)

I think it's okay to press the lump. Harper likes to burrow low into my right side. She sticks out a butt I think! It's uncomfortable for me, so I push back so she moves. We play this game ALL the time :)

Last night I was laying on my right side in bed and started feeling some movement, so I had my DH hold put his hand under my belly. We both felt a flurry of kicking for about 5 minutes! DH has felt the odd kick here and there, but nothing like that :) It was a great moment to share with him :)

Awww sounds lovely :)

haha naughty little Harper xxx

My lil girl has just started doin that too, she like runs her foot right under my skin, makes me cringe sometimes lol its a very odd feeling lol. my OH sometimes blows raspberries on my belly to get her to move, we used to do it to DS too when he wouldnt move for a while, always made him jump and then fidget haha, mean but loved the interaction lol, used to dance to music too, only a certain song tho mind..!

My lil girl has just started doin that too, she like runs her foot right under my skin, makes me cringe sometimes lol its a very odd feeling lol. my OH sometimes blows raspberries on my belly to get her to move, we used to do it to DS too when he wouldnt move for a while, always made him jump and then fidget haha, mean but loved the interaction lol, used to dance to music too, only a certain song tho mind..!

Ahwww bless him, which song was that? xxx

Well goin back 4 years now lol but was 'american boy' by estelle i think? Everytime i played it my cat would also come runnin from nowhere, sit on my belly feel him wrigglin n then bugger off again haha was soo weird!

Well goin back 4 years now lol but was 'american boy' by estelle i think? Everytime i played it my cat would also come runnin from nowhere, sit on my belly feel him wrigglin n then bugger off again haha was soo weird!

hahaha omg thats the cutest thing EVER. <3

it was really cute! she adored him when he was born, wud always sit on my legs as if she was protecting him :)

this whole thread just got me all teary-eyed! (definitely the pregnancy hormones hard at work!)

seriously though, i totally envy that you are all already at the stage where you can "interact" with and feel you little ones!

i can't wait to know what that feels like and experience something SO special!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->