Whoops! Just pressed on a hard lump....

I've just started feeling the slightest thumps and pokes, especially when I'm trying to tie my shoes and I'm leaning down, baby doesn't like being squished I guess. I first thought it was gas but I've been feeling it every day in the same spots so it has to be baby, so now I'm like itching to feel some real kicks. I didn't feel my son til 19 weeks so this is amazing I get to feel this one so soon!

My daughter will give a bump/kick everytime I say her name and when I say I love you to her. I love how she will kick and then wait for me to talk to her again to give me a kick. It's like she understands what I am saying and then will answer me. It's great!! She is getting very playful. This is the part i am going to miss the most after she is in my arms.

My daughter will give a bump/kick everytime I say her name and when I say I love you to her. I love how she will kick and then wait for me to talk to her again to give me a kick. It's like she understands what I am saying and then will answer me. It's great!! She is getting very playful. This is the part i am going to miss the most after she is in my arms.

N'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3 :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"