• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

whoops

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
i put katie down for a nap earlier at 5.30ish cos she was really whingy and it was the only thing i could think of, she didnt want more milk or anything.

so anyway, i left her in her clothes, didnt cover her or anything or do her bum before i put her down. (she didnt smell of wee, but still).

she's still asleepp now and looks like she's down for the night! a night in her clothes wont do any harm will it? they're dead soft sleepsuit type material ones!

i'm sure she will be absolutely fine! Enjoy the peace and quiet!

i'm sure she'll be fine sweetie! cause it wont do her any harm, she'll wake up and tell you if she's uncomfortable x x

I'm sure she'd wake up if she was uncomfortable or cold!

yeah she'd wake up and tell you if she was uncomfy, just enjoy the peace :)

Awww bless her! She'l be fine in her clothes. I hope she doesnt wake to early in the morning now from going to sleep so early!

Ellie slept in her clothes the other night as well. I was out at my moms and ended up staying for dinner. She was fine she was in a little cotton outfit. Im sure she'll be fine.

well.....she slept thru! got up at about 6! OH had a right moan when he got in saying she'd wake up dead early and how i was always on about routine. but she was obv realy tired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"