Who's boobs are these?

MissRamejkis

1 Son 2 Angels
Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I have had so many pregnancy symptoms it's ridiculous. I have been 90% sure i am pregnant for a week already but even now at 11-13dpo I am still getting BFN's. :shrug:

The symptom that is really making me feel I MUST be pregnant is the very very sore and tender boobs. It started a couple of days ago and has got worse each day with shooting pains last night and when I touch my nipples it's like OWWW !:growlmad:

I have had 2 days wearing no bra as I can't bare an hour of wearing my normal ones.... I just dug out my old maternity bras (a cup size bigger than I was 2 weeks ago) and they fit great. (Thank the lord!)

I have never had any kind of soreness around my AF or ovulation and only ever had sore boobs in previous pregnancies and during breastfeeding.

They feel full, heavy, tender and tingly... I don't like it !!

Did anyone have this before and get their BFP?

Thanks XXX

Your title made me LOL!!!

Sounds promising to me, girl! But I can't remember any of my symptoms from my pregnancy with my son (in my defense, that was 10 years ago) or even my MC in November! The only thing I remember from pregnancy with my son was nausea...and I have not had that yet!

Speaking of boobs, I swore yesterday that mine were pushing maximum capacity on my bra! So I hear ya, girl...

During two of the months we were trying, i had that exact same thing but af still came. It just sucks that there are no concrete pregnancy symptoms that arent related to anything else. The sore boobs never happened before ttc, so it was my brain triggering it because ive been wanting to be preggers. Ive just stopped worrying about symptom spotting unless something is just way too out of the ordinary.

Mad isn't it, our brains can do crazy stuff.

Still got my fingers x'd though, haha X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->