Who's broody who thought they were done ???

helloeveryone

Reaction score
Hi don't want to be here but here I am in the waiting to try section...
I am a mum to 6 lovely children still only 35 years old...
I have always wanted 6 children and I have that many, I love it...
But now I am still so broody still feel sad that I won't be pregnant again,,feel my baby kicking in my belly...I strangely also love labour and all that goes with it ...

Anyone else thought they were done but are just trying for one more. ??...

Me!!!

Extremely broody - I have 4 children, n when I had my last felt I was well and truly done. Selling and have given away most baby things my youngest will be 3 in few months. But these feelings have come as a surprise to me I really want another but not sure if it's the best idea yet. I'm 37 so not exactly got age on my side. We are waiting till dec/ early next year to see if I still feel the same as it may be just seeing all the baby things go that are making me feel like this.

Have you decided to go for it? 6 kids wow must be great fun in your home x

Hi janbaby nice of you to reply,, you have still got time at 37 to have another one but you will properly still want another one ...:dohh:

About us having another one I don't want to want another one ,,but my head just loves babies and children...

But no I think be better stop now ...xxxx

If you don't mind me asking - did you find going from 4 to 5 a big change - what about getting out and about is it harder?

No going from 4 to 5 was not hard, we did have to change car so that cost some money...but the 5th just fitted it..

We are finding holidays abroad are getting more and more with each new one coming along..we now have to always pay for 2 rooms and to get the hoilday we want for the right price to book 1 year ahead of it me.

But I am so glad we have our big family....xxx

I cannot believe I'm posting here. Had my DS 2 weeks ago and I'm already broody! We also have a DD who is 8 next month! I don't know where these feelings have come from as we always said we only wanted 2 but I already miss my bump and everything that came with it! We are completely in love with our new addition and would love to have 3 little ones!!

I am constantly broody lol! If I could I would keep on going, but think this next one will be our last :(

count me in - i'm broody durinng half my cycle, then super content to have the two we have for the rest of the cycle. stupid hormones. :haha:

I cannot believe I'm posting here. Had my DS 2 weeks ago and I'm already broody! We also have a DD who is 8 next month! I don't know where these feelings have come from as we always said we only wanted 2 but I already miss my bump and everything that came with it! We are completely in love with our new addition and would love to have 3 little ones!!

I've already made the decision to have another but just wanted to say straight after my sons birth i was super broody and lots of my friends had it too (i think hormones) it settles down after a while then you can figure out if its the bump you miss or another child you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->