who's broody???

xxshonaxx

mum 2 3 boys & a princess
Reaction score
is anyone else broody? r is it just me? :blush: i found out a friend was pregnant and i was kinda jealous :dohh: wouldn't mind lo is only 4 weeks old:shrug:

I was, but it's gone now :lol: I was really really bad until she was about 6 or 7 months and now I've got no desire to do it again soon, until I watch OBEM :lol:

Bella is 6 1/2 months now and we're planning to TTC #2 this coming June. Bella will be almost a year old by then. I can't wait! *LOL*

We are TTC next month, Jayden will be 6 month then, oooh i can't wait!

:wacko: me ... but it's totally out of the question, trying to ignore it !

I was, but it's gone now :lol: I was really really bad until she was about 6 or 7 months and now I've got no desire to do it again soon, until I watch OBEM :lol:

ha hubby runs when i go to watch it.

Me :( I'd be trying to conceive right now if it wasn't for having a c section and my blood pressure wont go down post baby :( UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I want another so badly. Tick Tock Tick Tock.

I find it even more torturous when one born every min comes on! Or seeing others newborns on facebook!

Me :( I'd be trying to conceive right now if it wasn't for having a c section and my blood pressure wont go down post baby :( UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I want another so badly. Tick Tock Tick Tock.

aww :hugs: maybe next time might be easier. an 11lb baby couldnt even put me off lol

aww :hugs: maybe next time might be easier. an 11lb baby couldnt even put me off lol

I had such a great pregnancy, no problems until 38+2 when I got my c section date! The next day my bp went sky high and has never come down, on beta blockers still... as soon as I'm off the pills and keep the bp down I am getting the coil out (the coil I cant face having put in because I want another so badly!) and going for it! My partner thinks we should wait til Sept to make sure I'm well healed etc... I know this makes sense, trying telling my broody vortex that!!

Nope not even a little bit. I want more kids but not for at least four years, you girls are crazy :haha:

Aww lou i love the pic with Ivy eating (is it melon?) she looks soo happy/pleased with herself!! xxx

I had such a great pregnancy, no problems until 38+2 when I got my c section date! The next day my bp went sky high and has never come down, on beta blockers still... as soon as I'm off the pills and keep the bp down I am getting the coil out (the coil I cant face having put in because I want another so badly!) and going for it! My partner thinks we should wait til Sept to make sure I'm well healed etc... I know this makes sense, trying telling my broody vortex that!!

sept not too bad its not that long oh says i have to wait for 8 yrs :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->