who's broody???

Yep me!!! Doesnt help I know loads of people expecting/just had babies. Or that I was told not to have any more :cry:

MEE! I am enjoying LO's babyhood right now but we're going to TTC after we get married later in the year and I can't WAIT! I'll enjoy the pregnancy so much more the second time around without the scariness of new ground!

Me :( I'd be trying to conceive right now if it wasn't for having a c section and my blood pressure wont go down post baby :( UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I want another so badly. Tick Tock Tick Tock.

aww :hugs: maybe next time might be easier. an 11lb baby couldnt even put me off lol

I had such a great pregnancy, no problems until 38+2 when I got my c section date! The next day my bp went sky high and has never come down, on beta blockers still... as soon as I'm off the pills and keep the bp down I am getting the coil out (the coil I cant face having put in because I want another so badly!) and going for it! My partner thinks we should wait til Sept to make sure I'm well healed etc... I know this makes sense, trying telling my broody vortex that!!

sept not too bad its not that long oh says i have to wait for 8 yrs :shrug:

8 YEARS!!!!! omg that needs to be more like 8 weeks or 8 months LOL!!

Me! Me! Me!

We are planning on TTC in August when Leni is 1, but we are starting to talk about the possibility of moving it foward to June :happydance:.

I would start TTC tomorrow if i could, but i was advised to wait about a year between getting pregnant after my emergency section.

Aww lou i love the pic with Ivy eating (is it melon?) she looks soo happy/pleased with herself!! xxx

Thank you! Yep she was very pleased, in fact she spent more time looking pleased and holding it than actually eating :haha:

Yep me!!! Doesnt help I know loads of people expecting/just had babies. Or that I was told not to have any more :cry:

:shock: who told u not to have anymore?

My consultant as Ive had 3 c/s and have bad scarring that has fused to my bowel and bladder :wacko: They wanted to sterilise me in theatre but I refused... far too permanent for my liking!!

I'm incredibly broody hun. If I had a job I'd be saying lets get ttc again!

mine is almost 6 months and broodiness is killing me! I didn;t want another before but now she's here I want a sibling for her!

I'm sooo broody!! Have been since I gave birth!! hehe I soo miss being pregnant! :D

very broody!!! weirdly enough, think OH is even more broody than i am!!

I am but DH is so petrified of me getting pregnant again he refuses to DTD despite me being on the pill and still not getting AF back! He never wanted children and we've got three so I am very lucky really.

I've been broody ever since I had LO, and watching the new series of OBEM is making it worse! OH wants another one (thank god) but he's making me wait a bit first haha!

I can totally understand why they say having babies is addictive!

Me!!! I'm sooooo broody! I'm not sure if it'll be too risky for me to get pregnant again though after having pre-eclampsia so badly :( It's something we'd need to think well about before going ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->