who's broody???

Me :) We are also NTNP and I also had to wait a year as I had a section, we wanted to do back to back if we were going to because OH is 8 years older than me and said he isn't getting any younger so if I wanted two that's how it had to go lol. Life had other plans-- we went back and forth on it for months and finally I said if we were going to I wanted to do it now. Expected lots of opposition as OH wasn't as keen on the idea of two in the first place (he has one up on me already) but he said OK so I can't wait!

Me im terribly broody...
We are NTNP but not sure much will happen as my cycles havent returned and im still BFing.
I really would like 2 under 2....
Dont get me wrong, I love my baby girl and TBH if i could never have another, it wouldnt matter because i have the most precious thing in the world. But i dont not want her growing up an only (or large gap) child.

I am really broody would really like another lo but at the same time its nice spending time with my lo and giving him lots of attention, where as if I had 2 he would be the eldest and probably wouldn t get as much attention as the lo would. I have tried sweet talking my OH into trying for another lo when our son is 1 in august but he is having none of it and wants to wait until our son is 2 :( x

...my OH?
Seriously he's pestering me about the next baby every day. We're going to be NTNP within the week when I finish my pill pack, but he's far more broody than I am. I think I'm still too busy and tired to be broody.

I am/was but if I even think about it I will have to let my husband buy a bus. We have 6 kids so far and our last 2 are 11 months apart, and I have been wanting another since I gave birth to my 6th. I dont want the chance of a girl out of the question but as the days go on, I think I am done. But we are not closing the doors yet. :)

Me! Hahaha...all it takes is a good few night feeds to set me straight for a few hours, or at least till one born every minute comes on.

My husband has started too!

There was an 8 day old baby at my local baby cafe the other day, and I was shocked to see the difference between her and Poppy. I remember Poppy being so "newbornish", you know with the almost sleepy, slow movements, looking around all unfocused etc, and I felt rather teary! I can't wait to do it all again and would love to have a definite plan of action, but for now I'm enjoying my adorable little baby and all the new things she does everyday.

I am/was but if I even think about it I will have to let my husband buy a bus. We have 6 kids so far and our last 2 are 11 months apart, and I have been wanting another since I gave birth to my 6th. I dont want the chance of a girl out of the question but as the days go on, I think I am done. But we are not closing the doors yet. :)

Oh I'm jealous! I have 5 sisters, and would LOVE to have such a big family, but my husband said absolutely no more then 3, and even that's pushing it!

I started NTNP 3 days after my 2nd LO was born now hes nearly 10 months old and im just over 5 weeks pregnant :) I say go for it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"