who's due in February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charlie_lael

With my son we had a group on b&b for October called October pumpkins and we had cute things in our signature. Id like to do that again. Is there a group for ladies due in February? Anyone know of a cute name? Maybe something to do with Valentines Day or something February related? I just think it'd be fun. :flower:

Hi!! Yep there's one in the groups section called "February Sweethearts". Based on my ovulation date, I'm due in February too with my first!!

:hi: I got my BFP today! Feb 14th due date!

I'm due January 28 but if I go just 3 days overdue which isn't out of the realm of possibility I will have a February baby :)

:hi:
I got my first faint bfp on Wednesday, and today got it confirmed with a digital.
This is mine and FIs first, so everything is extremely new and somewhat nerve-wrecking.
Going by my cycle my EDD is February 17th- a few days before my birthday. :)

I didn't know about the group! We should make a cute thing for our signatures. :) congrats everyone. :)

I'm due January 28 but if I go just 3 days overdue which isn't out of the realm of possibility I will have a February baby :)

I'm due the 5th of Feb, but if baby decides to come a week early like his brother I could have a January baby.

Me! But I don't know how to find the "groups section" are they the private groups?

Due on Feb 10/11. Maybe we can do a new group the original poster on that one disappeared.

Edd for me is 29th jan however I ovulate late & have long cycles going off ovulation I will be due 14th Feb.

Here's the link to the February Sweethearts group, ladies!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2314557-february-sweethearts-6.html

If someone could tell me how would I get to that link without coming back to this thread and clicking on the link, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks ladies

If someone could tell me how would I get to that link without coming back to this thread and clicking on the link, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks ladies

Subscribe or post in thread then just go to subscribed threads it will be there

I'm not which day I'm due in feb, but definitely feb! Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"