Who's good at interpreting charts?

lizlovelust

Reaction score
Someone please tell me what's going on?:shrug:

also here's my most recent OPKs
https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0976.jpg

your chart looks all over the place to me....I have no clue, sweetie...and your opks are really confusing, too...cause they're dark but not really positive. I'm really sorry, didn't wan to R&R. I hope someone knowledgeable comes along!

The opks from cycle day 14 and 15 look pos to me well one opk from each day does. I don't know how to read charts sorry.

Your CM pattern and darkish opk lines remind me of how mine looked before I ovulated this month (though a little more messed up than mine were!) It was like my body kept throwing big doses of lh into the mix to get me to O, but the "engine" just kept turning over instead of starting the damn car! It seems like yours is just feeding you a steady stream instead of spiking. Here's what I looked into to keep myself sane while I waited for my dumb body to fix itself:

- double checked that what I considered watery or ewcm really was. I realized my "ewcm" on cd 9 was really just creamy, etc. Wishful thinking got the better of me!

- i drank a bunch of red raspberry leaf tea, 2x a day. It's supposed to be good for you and boost your uterus health etc., but i think the idea of taking action against my rebelling body helped more than anything!

- assessed my stress levels. I bought a house, moved, renovated, changed jobs, got bit by a 220 lb dog and went to the hoital all in a 2 month span, and somehow I never realized this could adversely affect my health. Duh.

- asked my doctor about PCOS. He was very dumb and told me I probably don't ovulate at all and most likely have PCOS, without any bloodwork or asking me to chart or anything, when charting has proved he's full of bologna. My dumb doctor aside you might want to ask yours about it, to clear your mind if nothing else!

So not the direct answer I'm sure you're looking for (and definitely not the short one!). But I hope you find at least one of my little notes applicable and helpful!

P.s. B&B tried to censor s-p-a-s-t-i-c, is that a bad word and I never realized it? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->