Who's got a Wii? Animal Crossing

PeanutBean

Mumma to B & I
Reaction score
So I dunno if other Wii users know this but there is a new version of Animal Crossing coming out at the beginning of December and as it's on the Wii there's a part of it where you can play with other friends online.

You can see what the most recent version (for DS) is like here: https://www.animal-crossing.com/wildworld/

It's super-cute! You move into a new village and make friends with the animals, decorate your house and take part in festivals and things.

You can find out about the new one here: https://uk.gamespot.com/wii/strateg...6198525&mode=previews&tag=top_stories;title;7

Anyone played Animal Crossing before? Anyone think they might get it? It's out just in time for my maternity leave! lol

I have a Wii and i did have animal crossing for the DS. Not sure if im getting it or not, havent bought any wii games for ages.

I have a Wii and i did have animal crossing for the DS. Not sure if im getting it or not, havent bought any wii games for ages.

Get it! Get it! Did you enjoy it on the DS? We first got it for Game Cube. It could well be my favourite game ever. I really don't like fighty games! lol

:wohoo:
Im deff getting this game , I had it for the game cube and still do.
I also like Harvest Moon where you have your own farm and have to build it up , put animals in , make money and a family .. sounds kiddish but i enjoy it :lol:

No, I like Harvest Moon too! I got the newer DS one for my birthday this year but was a bit too pregnancy brained to enjoy it. It's hard learning to fight when all you want to do is sit still and quiet in a corner!

There's going to be a new Harvest Moon I seem to recall. Can't think of anything about it though! :dohh: DH would know but he's not here to ask right now.

Which did you prefer? DS or Game Cube? I liked the first one best (liked the music best) but there are good bits in the 2nd too. It'll be fun to see what they've done with the new one.

I gave my DS away as i hardly played it , so have only gamecube to go off by.
I have only played one harvest moon , didnt know there was a few , i havnt played musical melody , the other new one is tranqulity something i think.

The screen shots i have seen look brilliant!

* not sure if you aimed that question at me but i answered it anyway :lol:

I bought a DS with the sole purpose of playing Animal Crossing. I absolutely looove the game!!!!! My house has been built up to the max, Ive collected all the fossils and paintings, caught all the fish (including the ever elusive Coelcoanth!!!), so things are a little boring now, especially after my little buddy Maple bailed out on me!!!

Were contemplating on getting a Wii and now I really want it!!!! Nothing will get done around the house though, as I'll be playing it all day!

:wohoo:
Im deff getting this game , I had it for the game cube and still do.
I also like Harvest Moon where you have your own farm and have to build it up , put animals in , make money and a family .. sounds kiddish but i enjoy it :lol:

I love Harvest moon!! lol I have 2 of them. DH and I were addicted to that game for a while it was nuts!! :blush:

I have it for the DS and I loved it! Such a cute game! Entertaining for hours lol

No, I like Harvest Moon too! I got the newer DS one for my birthday this year but was a bit too pregnancy brained to enjoy it. It's hard learning to fight when all you want to do is sit still and quiet in a corner!

There's going to be a new Harvest Moon I seem to recall. Can't think of anything about it though! :dohh: DH would know but he's not here to ask right now.

Which did you prefer? DS or Game Cube? I liked the first one best (liked the music best) but there are good bits in the 2nd too. It'll be fun to see what they've done with the new one.

Ooooh I love Harvest moon, have basically all of them.:)

I'm so glad there are other fans!

oOKayOo I don't know who I aimed the question at, doesn't really make sense, probably didn't read posts properly! :dohh: I've played three harvest moons. One from Game Boy advance (my favourite I think), then tried the one on Game Cube but found it irritating as you have to eat every three seconds. Then I got one for the DS where you fight demons in caves and it's too hard to fight! I just want to farm but you have to get through the caves to get the ores and every time you go in you have to start from scratch with killing demons.

Deise I so know what you mean when your buddies leave town it's the worst! I've had Maple a couple of times. In our first ever village on the Game Cube one of the first four residents was Tangy, who is a cat who kind of has an orange for a head! She still is the best character we have ever had! A couple of months ago I started a new village again to play through my maternity time (though I've been too busy since July!) and Tangy was there again! so I ahve to adjust the clock next time I go on, make sure I don't lose her. We also liked Grizzly, Teddy and Ozzie a lot too. I like Ruby best on the DS version. You should so get a Wii and AC!

pinkmac85 Entertaining for hours? You mean months right! I'm determined to get through a full year with the new one. Make sure I can visit all the festivals and catch all the animals without having to clock cheat!

mBLACK if you like Harvets Moon you'll like Animal Crossing I'm sure, you should give it a whirl!

Hmmm i do feel tempted to get it. I have two games i want to sell so id could get money for it selling them :D

Just bought Mario Kart, Wario & Guitar heros next one on our list is Monopoly :D

I'm so glad there are other fans!

oOKayOo I don't know who I aimed the question at, doesn't really make sense, probably didn't read posts properly! :dohh: I've played three harvest moons. One from Game Boy advance (my favourite I think), then tried the one on Game Cube but found it irritating as you have to eat every three seconds. Then I got one for the DS where you fight demons in caves and it's too hard to fight! I just want to farm but you have to get through the caves to get the ores and every time you go in you have to start from scratch with killing demons.

Killing demons!! Oh hell no! I love it being all happy and innocent :smug:
I love the little tramp on the game cube ' MOI' :rofl:
I have given him so much money and he still hasnt buggered off.
Eating does get on your nerves though. Aww ive missed this game , im going to dig it out and play it when kids are in bed :cloud9:

Oh and animal crossing have you got all the fish and insects??? I cant find em all!
My town is covered in weeds now cos i havnt played it in like 8 months!

Oh and animal crossing have you got all the fish and insects??? I cant find em all!
My town is covered in weeds now cos i havnt played it in like 8 months!

Never completed it! Can't catch the stripey dragon fly. May have had all the fish. When I was last playing AC in the summer I caught about 3 coelocanths every day!

Arcanegirl, you know you want to!

Wobbles, get Animal Crossing on to that list!

Ok guys! I got my AC the moment it came out in US (Nov 16)!!!! Ive played it for a bit already, although not as much as I did on the DC while sitting around waiting to give birth!!! :rofl: I kinda expected more new things..I feel like Im playing AC:WW on the big screen from SCRATCH!!! (after all my houses have been paid off, all fossils dug up and all fish caught!!!) with few add ons that really arent newsworthy...Anyone else's thoughts?

Only played the gamecube version, but my house is pimped out, and all fish, all fossils, all that stuff! My husband made a new house for our (2 year old) son the other day and I came out and he was playing! :rofl: well, more driving into buildings and flipping back and forth between the screens....:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->