Who's got a Wii? Animal Crossing

ive just seen it adveryised on the tv, it looks great! deff going to buy it! if anyone gets it tell me , so ill get my liitle person to come to your house :lol:

I have the two previous ones and will be getting this for Christmas from my husband with the mic. Can't wait, it looks brilliant!

i got a wii, love wii fit board!
went bought family trainer its good too.
rayman tv party is brill

AC isn't out in the UK until next week so I've not tried it but we've preordered. My feeling is that I'll love it whatever as it's easily my favourite all time game! I hope I get to play it a bit before baby comes along otherwise my progress will be set back!

For those who had the game cube, or DS I think too, did anyone manage to catch the stripey dragon fly?

AC isn't out in the UK until next week so I've not tried it but we've preordered. My feeling is that I'll love it whatever as it's easily my favourite all time game! I hope I get to play it a bit before baby comes along otherwise my progress will be set back!

For those who had the game cube, or DS I think too, did anyone manage to catch the stripey dragon fly?

No i bloody well didnt , that is the ONLY one i cant catch. Why the hell does it have to zoom so fast!!
And its quite rare that i see one , i chase after it like a mad woman and i still cant catch it. I freaked out when i caught that HUGE fish ( the biggest one) :lol:
Aww i do miss playing it , i really cant wait for the other to come out!

No i bloody well didnt , that is the ONLY one i cant catch. Why the hell does it have to zoom so fast!!
!

Glad it's not just me! And it's always at the edge of an acre too.

Im terrible with bugs! All I do all day on AC is fish!

Ooh I've seen the commercials on TV for City Folk.. I want it lol the commercial made it look so good!

Hi all, we've got animal crossing now. PM me if you fancy meeting in the city!

Ive got it on the DS and i just cannot get into it i dont know why.

My friend at work has it and he actually got up at 4am to turn it on to play it and let someone in haha .... nuts i tell you

Ive got it on the DS and i just cannot get into it i dont know why.

My friend at work has it and he actually got up at 4am to turn it on to play it and let someone in haha .... nuts i tell you

Aw why not? It's the best! With the game cube one we had a number of nighttime visits trying to see a ghost! It's easier to just alter the clock but I guess that won't work for online playing! lol

I haven't gotten it yet PB! Although if I get some extra Christmas money I just might look into it. I've been totally obsessed with LittleBigPlanet for the time being, it's amazing!!!!

I haven't gotten it yet PB! Although if I get some extra Christmas money I just might look into it. I've been totally obsessed with LittleBigPlanet for the time being, it's amazing!!!!

I've seen commercials for LittleBigPlanet but not really sure what it's about!? Is it like Animal Crossing??

Im getting for for Chrismtas :wohoo: but i want to play it now :sulk:

I've seen commercials for LittleBigPlanet but not really sure what it's about!? Is it like Animal Crossing??

It's really hard to explain! Basically you're this little "Sackboy" (or girl) and you can totally customize how you look at whatnot. The graphics are stellar (I don't think I've seen a game that looks better than this one does!) and while the main levels are fun, it's the User Content levels that you play over the Playstation Network that are incredible.

As you play through the levels in the main game, you collect these objects and stickers and whatnot, and it allows you to actually build/create your own levels, then publish them on the PSNetwork. I've played levels that users have created that are copies of movies, other video games and whatnot. There's this really cool Ghostbusters level that someone did, it's incredible.

If you want more info, check out this. :D

i think i like the sound of animal crossing... i may go out and buy it today!! i have a wii and a DS is it best on the wii?

my OH has bought me boogie superstar for christmas where u turn yourself into a pop star by singing and dancing! i cant wait to play that one on christmas day lol!!

xx

i think i like the sound of animal crossing... i may go out and buy it today!! i have a wii and a DS is it best on the wii?

Oo, get it for Wii so you can play with others online! Let me know once you've got it and had a go if you want to meet up in the City! We've not tried it online yet.

i have been and got it for my wii, i will go and have a go with it and get it setup online and then let you know my username etc!!! im so excited! xxx

i am getting it for wii with speak thingy for christmas i cant wait lol

We should all put our names on here or pm so we can all go online on it :lol: Cant wait :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->