Who's got a Wii? Animal Crossing

YAY OH came home today with Animal Crossing for the Wii for me!! I think he felt guilty because he bought the new Rock Band 2 so he HAD to get me a game!! yay!!

YAY OH came home today with Animal Crossing for the Wii for me!! I think he felt guilty because he bought the new Rock Band 2 so he HAD to get me a game!! yay!!

We've got Guitar Hero for Christmas, going to gt Rock Band as well. Enjoy AC, it's fab!

We got a Wii so we could get a Wii Fit, it's the only game we have (Besides the sports one that comes with it) But we're looking at perhaps getting a game or two. I mainly wanted the Wii Fit though - as we have an xbox 360 with lots of games.

Although someone's told me the raymans rabbits are a great game. We're thinking of trying those out.

We got a Wii so we could get a Wii Fit, it's the only game we have (Besides the sports one that comes with it) But we're looking at perhaps getting a game or two. I mainly wanted the Wii Fit though - as we have an xbox 360 with lots of games.

Although someone's told me the raymans rabbits are a great game. We're thinking of trying those out.

I wasn't keen on Rayman, but I guess it depends what sort of games you like. Last Christmas we spent our holiday playing Endless Ocean, that was ace!

Thanks a lot girls! I just had to spend more money and get this game for my daughter...or is it more for me? LOL

Oh i'm getting this for my birthday with the mic! Can't wait for 29th December!!!

It is soo much fun..although..I wish they would have added some more things. It is EXACTLY like the one for the gamecube and the DS. I find the city isn't anything to fancy, it's everything from the DS that you get during the game just in the city..would have liked a few new things but it's still fun!

I have just got it!! Well OH did for my x-mas presents , once set up ill pm anyone that has it so we can visit each other :wohoo:

It is soo much fun..although..I wish they would have added some more things. It is EXACTLY like the one for the gamecube and the DS. I find the city isn't anything to fancy, it's everything from the DS that you get during the game just in the city..would have liked a few new things but it's still fun!

DH was saying this yesterday. I know what you mean but I love the game so much I would be afraid of it being spolit if it was changed too much. I wonder if the city will come into its own when going online? We've not tried it yet as all our pals/family are getting it for Christmas so haven't started playing yet.

Ive just ordered it from Lovefilm to rent, so i can see what i think of it, but think it's one i will invest in, be good to get to know each other through another world!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->