Who's having their Christmas cherubs ?

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
I always see threads on here for different months of due dates , I worked mine out on a online calculator and my edd is 10/12/15 who else is due Christmas time ? I conceived naturally I got my positive at 9dpo on the 30th March 2015 this will be my 5th pregnancy and my forth child after a mc in November , I have 1 son and 2 daughters 31/2 21/2 and my baby girl who's just turned one , I have a sneaky suspicion that this pregnancy is twins but I can't wait to find out but I won't be finding out the gender until baby/s are here !!

We could all be December bump buddies and support each other the whole way through , I want to hear your story's and due dates let me know your gender guesses too

So come on ladies go....

Hey :)
My edd (thanks to f.f.) is the 13th of Dec, but with my last 2 I was 10 days late both times so could be even closer to Christmas! I work in retail so will be nice to have Christmas off for a change :winkwink:

Hey, have you popped onto the due in december thread on the groups section? Think I will be due 16th December. :) Got BFP on the 1st.

Hey, I'm due with my second 7th December. First was 11 days late, he's now 3 and a half and will be starting school in Sept!

Hi I am 4 weeks pregnant with our 4th baby, I also have 2 girls & 1 boy.
I have no idea about gender as yet.
From Last period i should be due around 20th December.

Hi I'm the same as u ! Due the 10th ! I'm so excited but so scared too lol ! Wish I cld fast forward to my scan lol but going to try to relax and enjoy ! Already have a girl who's 4 cannot wait to tell her she'll be a big sister x

im due dec 6th so xmas season cherub for sure :))

I tested also on March 30th, with an estimated dd of 6th December !!

I have a little boy whose 3 and starts school in Spetember.

Very exciting Christmas coming our way ladies xxx

So excited for you all when I have a free ten minutes I will right a list , what are you all hoping for ? I'm so excited ahh and yes fast forwarding to scan day would be great but I have a plan for that anyway :) x

I really am not bothered. For some reason the odd times I have dreamt about baby being born its either been 1 boy or all girl triplets! Weird! Logistically a girl would be easier as she has the double room next to my bedroom and if it's a boy it would mean swapping the rooms over and redecorating in a few years time. I really wouldn't mind either way thou.

I too am 4 weeks pregnant give or take a few days. I don't know if I believe it yet because I have times where I do not have many symptoms, but doctors have said there is a wide range of normal in what is experience. If everything goes according to plan, I will be welcoming my first near December 17.

I'm more so convinced it's twins every day that goes by my "bloat bump" is getting bigger than ever ! It's so strange !

I have given up wondering what's in there. OH caught me looking at triple buggies a few weeks ago, you know ... just incase lol! Told me not to jinx it haha! Part of me want's to get an early scan, OH said if I wanted to he would go with it as the longer we have to prepare the better. Then thinking I would only go for the scan at 8 weeks so would that extra 4 weeks wait until the 12 week scan really make any difference?

I have given up wondering what's in there. OH caught me looking at triple buggies a few weeks ago, you know ... just incase lol! Told me not to jinx it haha! Part of me want's to get an early scan, OH said if I wanted to he would go with it as the longer we have to prepare the better. Then thinking I would only go for the scan at 8 weeks so would that extra 4 weeks wait until the 12 week scan really make any difference?

no i dont think so but extra scans are always good haha

I have had early scans with all of mine and another at 12 weeks , it's not good for some people but gives me peace of mind , it's so nice to just Beable to know , I can't wait to see my little bambino x

Hey ☺️ congratulations. I should be due on the 15th December with my second! I have a little boy, Charlie who is 2 and a half.
Hoping to have a girl next, but as long as the baby is healthy.

I'm 6 weeks and due 3rd December so another christmas time baby here! It's our first and hubby is away (he is military) for some of the pregnancy, he left today and is back in August, so we are a bit bummed he will miss both scans!

I've found myself looking at baby things already but am holding out until the 12 week point.

Soooooo excited!

I'm so excited that so many people are joining this thread it's great to hear all your stories and Beth really ? I have always left it until the last minute to buy everything it always seems so unreal until then lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->