• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

who's here with me? I feel this is it..symptom spotting

kellycontrary

Reaction score
Hi All,

Back again after a MMC back at the end of June. This is our second month ttc #2 after the miscarriage, last month I didnt feel it...this month I have THAT feeling. Crazy...I shouldnt incase Im disappointed!

I wondered for those who are driving themselves crazy at this period waiting til its close enough to test if they would like to pass the time and symptom spot with me!

So far:
Think I ovulated at some point last weekend, DTD Sunday only as both husband and I have had stomach bugs and this was our only opportunity!

5/6DPO: Itchy nipples. My first sign...had this at the early stages with my son and with the last pregnancy. I feel pretty shitty but I've just gotten over a stomach bug and also my throat is scratchy and hurts to swallow so I feel like its hard to tell what symptoms are what!
- Pinchy hip feeling and generally feeling like something is going on down there! Started to get pain around my right thigh, literally just below my hips. It feels as if its throbbing and like I need a big stretch!!

6/7DPO (today): woke upp with acid reflux and also very thirsty....full blown sore throat, nearly no voice! So naturally I feel like crap and now I dont know what is the cold and whats possible symptoms. occasional sharp pains in my breasts and nipples still itchy. Feel sick but also hungry, but when I eat I feel worse!!! another thing I had during the early stages of the last pregnancy.
pain at the top of my thigh radiating from the top further down this evening. more shooting pains in my breast.

HOw about everyone else? Of course I could just have a horrible cold and have lost my voice and having normal AF prep going on...but we live in hope!!!

GOod luck everyone... :baby:

Sorry about your loss :( I had a m/c in June too :(

We are trying for #3. Last cycle we didn't try because of having a d&c. This cycle I finally ovulated on day 31 or 32 and I'm now 7 or 8dpo.

I had sore nipples after ovulation but I always get that after ovulation so its not really a pregnancy sign for me, it just confirms that I did ovulate. Today I have been feeling slight nausea but I'm trying not to read too much into it as I noticed it with a cycle before we were even ttc.

Anyway, good luck with your wait! It looks like we will be testing about the same time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"