Whos in maternity clothes?Just me?

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
Hello ladies!
Im still quite early on but Im sooo huge at the moment, I know its all bloat but my normal clothes are so uncomfy especially my jeans!
So I invested in a pair of maternity Jeans and Black trousers!
There soooo comfy! And will last for my whole pregnancy(I hope!)
Just wonderd if any one else has had to buy maternity clothes yet?
Or am I the only mad one lol!
X

I was in them before 10 weeks I think i bloated at the start. Much more comfy!

Don't worry hun, i was buying maternity stuff at about 8 weeks as everything else was uncomfy... and also bought maternity bras really early on... itried wearing a wored one today and couldn't put up with it... hurt my boobs so much.

You may find though that you need new maternity stuff after 20 weeks or so... as my under bump trousers dug in so much i was in tears...

when i was pregnant with youngest i started showing early so had to buy maternity trousers early

:happydance:

I've been in maternity trousers/skirt dress for a few weeks. I can still wear my pyjamas as they're stretchy and I can still wear cardies/jumpers as long as I have a maternity top underneath to cover up my tum.

Pheww glad Im not the only one who needs spacey clothes already:)!
Thankyou for your replies!
They are so comfy! Nearly as comfy as my pyjama bottoms, if only I could wear them in public lol.
X

No shame in wearing them out lol... it just embarrasses your OH lol...

I wonder to the other side of our housing estate with mine on, i dont care... aslong as i'm comfy and baby is too :)

Oh me!

I have been soooo bloated from about 6 weeks so bought a few pairs of maternity jeans off ebay cheaply and they are so comfy. My problem is I am back at work on Wednesday(been away for 4 weeks getting married and honeymoon) and will have to wear my normal clothes to work as people will see them and ask questions, mightbuy some joggy bums and see if I get away with it!

Emma.xx

well i bought 1 pair of maternity jeans coz my normal jeans n anythin else on the bottom is really quiet tight now but the maternity jeans are a bit big still they came with a belt but still kinda fallen down! im a size 8 so i bought size 8 maternity. iv no in between i can ether be uncomfy with normal jeans or constantly pullin my mat 1s up! :( no joy lol

xxx

Not quite there yet but getting close with work trousers!
My jeans are low cut or slightly big so theyre fine for now....

I'm ready to take the plunge in to maternity. having to undo my jeans walking round Sainsburys on Saturday was a bit of a sign.....

Me:blush:

Ive been in mat clothes now for the past few weeks. I have a pair of mat topshop skinnies that fit under bump but can only wear them with loose fitted tops as they cut my belly in half and make me look like I have 2 bumps! lol!

They will be better once my belly gets harder, which its starting too!:happydance:
I have some mat vests too but have invested in some comfy jumper dresses to wear with leggings/tighs and boots in the winter.

With my first I bloated etc. so bad that I was in mat clothes around 7, 8 weeks and this one so far old clothes are still fitting :)

I would rather not have to wear them for a while yet.... so we'll see how long I can hold out lol

I'm not in maternity clothes but I have had to get new clothes 2 sizes bigger!

God, yeah. I've been in mat clothes for about a month already!! It's worth it for the comfort factor alone!!

Where can I find some nice stuff?? lol. all the trousers i find in a size 10 maternity are huuuuge! but bloating is major and no trousers are comfy. although it could be bump and blaot now?

I was mostly wearing stretchy yoga pants from about 6 weeks, and then caved and bought mat jeans at 9 weeks, they're sooo comfy I don't know if I will be able to go back to proper jeans after. lol

Where can I find some nice stuff?? lol. all the trousers i find in a size 10 maternity are huuuuge! but bloating is major and no trousers are comfy. although it could be bump and blaot now?

Hey Sammieloize!
I got my maternity clothes in New Look and H and M, They have really nice fashionable stuff, Looked in other places too but they all seemed to be huge baggy things! As your 11 weeks Id say its probably still bloat as baby is still behind ur pelvis and not come up into your stomach yet, It happens after 12 weeks!
Pyjama bottoms are brill for the bloating!!
Not very attractive but oh so comfy!:)
X

I'm glad to hear I am not the only one with 'tight' jeans.

My jeans are all very tight / skinny jeans, which doesnt help things, and of course after they are washed they always shrink... but I was just thinking last night that I should get at least 1 pair for the comfort factor alone, rather than squeeze myself into jeans which are not comfy.

There is a really nice maternity brand - https://www.mama-licious.com/ you can search on their for the store locator.

Good luck with your pregnancy and maternity wear shopping :)

I am planning on buying some VERY soon! I have 2 pairs of work trews that still fit 'just' and I am trying to keep it hush hush till I get a scan. My mate has a colleague who wears maternity trews all the time as she reckons that for work they are so much more comfy for sitting in as they don't cut off your gut.

Its quite depressing cos I have a wardrobe full of clothes that already DON'T fit and are size 12! My little sister however is chuffed as they will go to her:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->