whos inserting Evening primrose oil capsules?

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
I am just worried about infection!
x

I'm getting some tomorrow! I'm sure that midwives wouldn't recommend it if it caused infection hun, prehaps just give it a rinse first and make sure that your hands are clean.

yea. Your supposed to insert before bed arent you? My MW hasnt recommended it but if other peoples have then i will.

What mg are you getting? I have ones that are something like 1000mg and are like HUGE"!!!!!!

like... close to the size of a babys head huge? lol

Sorry to sound stupid but..... inserting them where exactly and for what? x

i have never heard of 'inserting epo' good luck to those who try it, could be messy though lol

i have never heard of 'inserting epo' good luck to those who try it, could be messy though lol

i have been told to insert one before bed when you hit 38 weeks. and put a pad on as it will leak.
xxx

There ment to help I read you can start them from 35 weeks oral then insert from 36 weeks! X

oooo, had not heard this one. Might go shopping, thanks girls!

i have been told to insert one before bed when you hit 38 weeks. and put a pad on as it will leak.
xxx

I'm getting the 1000mg ones as if i'm going to have to stick something up there I want it to make a difference.

lmao noodles

Ive never ever heard of this before... i need to go shoppin tomorrow anyways, may as well pick some up! its been so long since anythings been up there lol

Ive done it a few times, your allowed 2 a day so every few days i put two before sleepies

how far do you insert?
x

*lol* Sooo weird! It's amazing the crazy things pregnant ladies think of trying to get baby out! I'll probably start taking some orally closer to my due date... but I think I'll have to read up a bit more on this whole other entrance deal! :laughs:

never heard this one before...I guess the oil helps soften stuff.

Meh I'm messy enough down there as it with discharge...its like a snotty nose down there at the best of times (sorry TMI) I'm not adding to the mess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->