Whos overdue?????

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Louise1985, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Louise1985

Louise1985 Well-Known Member

come join me :) :happydance:

only 3 days over but feel like its never going to happen!!!! :cry:

how is everyone??? xxxx

2. leahsbabybump

leahsbabybump Mummy to 3

im not ovedue yet didnt wantto r&r
    i can imagine how you must feel cos no doubt worse than me right now with 2 days left to go with no signs :-/ hope we get to meet our babies soon x

3. Louise1985

thanks for ur message :)

hope its soon for both of us xxxxxxxxxx

4. Soon2bemum

Soon2bemum Expecting

:flower:Hi, I'm overdue to. Went for sweep today, my god if hurt. Am booked in for induction on Wednesday so hopefully baby will be here for the weekend. X labour dust to all overdue ladies:baby::baby::baby:

5. Louise1985

ouchy im booked in for a sweep on thursday and not looking forward to it! :(

i think il prob be induced at end of next week if nothing happens...but i really dont want to be induced :( xxx

6. Spunky

Spunky James' and Juliet's Mama!

10 days over. I didn't want to be induced, now I'm ready! Hope you go on your own before they want to induce you!

7. Jenren

Jenren Well-Known Member

I'm 2 days over at the moment - got sweep on Wednesday ( not looking forward to that ).

And I think I will be induced by the 16th x

Labour vibes to us all x x

8. Star wildcat

Star wildcat Well-Known Member

I'm 3 days over also :( Had a sweep today and i'm praying i start tonight! x

9. Lettuce

Lettuce Getting better at this...

I count me as 3 days over, seeing as Monday is pretty much gone... :)
    Had a sweep on Friday, just try thinking of it as a smear. It's not comfortable obviously, but try to relax as much as possible, relax your jaw and shoulders, it helps relax your pelvis. If you make a fist with your hands and pop them under your bottom it should get you into the right position. Concentrate on breathing and think of the benefits! :) it may work, or at the very least you'll get to find out how you are progressing! :) good luck girls! :hugs: xx

10. Louise1985

well hopefully the sweep will disturb down there as baby already feels like he/she just sat there xxx

11. My bump

My bump Cooking a little one

You poor girls!!!! :cry: I am not even overdue yet and so feeling your pain!!! I bet you are all just desperate to meet your little ones as thats how i feel!!!

I am actually fairly physically comfortable still but just impatient and don't see any reason for this bubs to carry on cooking!!!

Fingers crossed that something happens for you all very very soon!!!! I can't understand why all the babies at the moment seem to be so comfy inside??!! The hospitals are going to be very busy!!! :) xx

12. Vikki2010

Vikki2010 Well-Known Member

I am 4 days overdue...but have just gone into labour!!

Still early been told to stay at home as long as possible but now I know its nearly over :D

Wish me luck

13. Soon2bemum

Soon2bemum Expecting

Good luck Vikki2010. I have lost my plug through the night & think I have been having contractions. Not regular but enough to wake me from my sleep in pain. Am off down the hospital for a trace. Fingers crossed I won't need my induction tomorrow. Xx

14. londonangel

londonangel Well-Known Member

I am two days overdue and suspect baby is planning to stay inside forever. It's so annoying, people keep saying things to me like 'no signs yet?' or 'no baby yet?'. Arrggghhh, it's driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!

15. Lettuce

Good luck girls! :) I'm not feeling so good today, but have hundreds of housework to do! :( xx

16. Chellxx

Chellxx Soon to be 3 under 3 eeek

Im over and so fed up today, ive literally been in tears all day as ive had no signs at all and im so uncomfortable. I cant even sit up as the pressure is so bad. Ive tried everything to get him out but nothing has budged him :( i have another sweep thursday and then they will book my induction for tuesday, its only 7 days but feels like a lifetime. Sorry for the moan, labour dust to us all xx

17. Lettuce

:hugs: poor you, hopefully something will kick in. I'm the opposite! I'm still comfortable, not much pain at all! :dohh: which makes me think baby is never coming! :cry:
    Hope you feel better soon! Xxx

18. abbut1

abbut1 Member

i'm 2 days overdue and uncomfortable , this is my 4th baby ,my first was the only on overdue , so finding the waiting hard ....

19. Vikki2010

Vikki2010 Well-Known Member

Argghh still nothing!

My contractions seem to have stopped im goin crazy! I will be 5 days overdue tomorrow but have a sweep so hopefully it starts something off

20. Louise1985

i know its driving me mad too!!! people texting me all the time and people walking past me saying...still not had baby? well duh!!!!!! :dohh:

i have lost my plug toni9ght...still more coming and im having crampy pains (period type)

so fingers crossed something is starting :) :happydance: