who's ovulating next week?! i want a TTC buddy :o)

LuciLu88

Reaction score
just wondering if any ladies are (or think) they are ovulating next week??
AF started on Wednesday 16th Dec for me and will end tomorrow. i'm on month 4 of TTC with my partner. i haven't been temping or using ovulation kits but have decided to buy some clear blue ovulation kits to check my dates for ovulating...with my 28 day cycle I should be ovulating sometime from the beginning of next week...

does anyone have any idea when I should begin using the ovulation kits? what days of my cycle? i'm new to all this!

I really want a TTC buddy to help get each other through this tricky and somewhat frustrating time - BFN's can get us down a bit!!
:flower:

Luci x

Hi I'm due to ovulate on 24 dec (I think) don't know how long my cycles are having never took notice, so gonna go by a 28 day cycle. We can buddy up and keep each others spirits up! Good luck x

certainly, I was just thinking the same thing. I started on thursday the 17th.

You are welcome to take a look at my chart if you are interested in temping :) as for when, they say start taking the OPKs at about CD9 if you have a normal 28 day cycle, but my suggestion since you have never used them before is to take them starting the last expected day of your period since some ladies Ov very early :) oh, and be prepared to take them twice a day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"