who's testing mid December ?

I still don't have af I feel good to be honest no symptoms tiny bit of sore boobage and back ache but I'm putting that down go af on it'd way cm creamy strechy high firm cp temps dropped a tiny bit but expecting extreme drop tomorrow and af the day after other than that I'll test x

7 dpo today. Might wait until the14th to test as that's our anniversary and it would be amazing to get a bfp on our anniversary. And if I haven't started af by then, I'll be one day late. Another week of not testing though... Yikes.

I got a 2d very very very faint line this morning. ... i didnt think i would this time due to not having any symptoms and my usual AF acne.. woke up this morning and my acne had magically dissappeard so tested, its very faint but its there enough for me to go get a digital test. I am due on tomorrow. Fingers crossed.. i dont want to get too excited yet

Big temp drop for me this morning no af I'm expecting tomorrow x

Hello af just barged in tonight Un invited 😡😡😡

I'm glad I knew it was coming tests were neg just wanted to start a fresh now onto #4 can still enjoy a drink over Christmas at least there's a silver lining haha x

Sorry babyoneill! AF showed up yesterday for me. Good luck ladies, hope we get some more BFPs in this group!!

I'll be testing around new years eve next month xx

Don't be it's fine it's only my 4th month and it took us 10 to have our son so I don't expect it to be soon I just hope I can start thr new year with a bfp x

Joining the club! Roughly 7-8 DPO (Positive OPKs on 11/30 and 12/1, 5 days consecutive AI starting on 11/28), trying to wait until Tuesday 12/12 to test. I got my first BFP with my angel baby at 10 DPO so Tuesday sounds like a good day to test! Feeling good about this cycle, let's just say with all the annoying symptoms I'm having, I had better be producing a human! Nausea every night (but not right after eating), insomnia, crazy dreams, night sweats (which I ONLY have when PG or Oing), sore breasts, and today I started crying at the Christmas ornament store, haha. Hoping for my rainbow <3

I’m new here. Currently 5dpo (I think), and waiting to test until 12/15. I’m not one that usually has a lot of self restraint when it comes to poas, but I’m gonna try! &#128521; I got a bfp at 10dpo with my 1st, and I’m hoping to have the same luck again!

I’m new here. Currently 5dpo (I think), and waiting to test until 12/15. I’m not one that usually has a lot of self restraint when it comes to poas, but I’m gonna try! &#128521; I got a bfp at 10dpo with my 1st, and I’m hoping to have the same luck again!

Welcome! I'm new around here too, and everyone has been SO nice and is really helping me kill this torturous time, LOL. I'm planning to POAS 12/12, so just a few days earlier than you're aiming for! Baby dust all around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->