who's testing mid December ?

13 dpo today. Had some spotting yesterday mixed with ewcm, so figured af was on her way. This morning, less spotting, no af, cervix is still high and closed, but I know it can change quickly. Didn't test this morning because I thought I would be bleeding, but yesterday was bfn. This part of the process is so nerve wracking. ��

I am, if AF doesn't show on the 20th-22nd. My fingers are really crossed for a BFP and having been the third go around I'm finding myself getting discouraged just thinking about it not working this round.

So, I know it’s early (8 dpo), but does anyone else see a faint line!?

Attachments

• C73A8C2D-8624-4DF3-90A7-EE938C186654.jpg
    C73A8C2D-8624-4DF3-90A7-EE938C186654.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 15
Hi Ladies

Can i join! Currently 11/12 dpo with BFN this morning.

Have had major nausea on off for 3 days now but not holding out hope as if HCG was high enough to cause nausea a HPT should pick it up right!?

Hi Ladies

Can i join! Currently 11/12 dpo with BFN this morning.

Have had major nausea on off for 3 days now but not holding out hope as if HCG was high enough to cause nausea a HPT should pick it up right!?

I was sicker than a dog with nausea and a whole slew of things from about the 20th of November. Probably earlier, actually. I got a very, very faint positive on December 2nd. It is possible your levels are just still super low if you are.

I can feel AF wanting to start, i've 4 more days to go so maybe there is hope. My nips are still tender but on the dry side down below. *sigh* I really hope for that BFP still, fingers crossed!

I just left the e.r. I miscarried. I am so hurt, confused, and, I don't even know what else.

I just left the e.r. I miscarried. I am so hurt, confused, and, I don't even know what else.

Oh no, I'm so very sorry :cry: I remember that pain all too well. We're here for you, and please feel free to reach out via PM if you need to talk. I know from experience that there's no 'right' thing to say, but just know you're not alone. Biggest, biggest hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->