who's testing mid December ?

Hi Ladies

Can i join! Currently 11/12 dpo with BFN this morning.

Have had major nausea on off for 3 days now but not holding out hope as if HCG was high enough to cause nausea a HPT should pick it up right!?

I was sicker than a dog with nausea and a whole slew of things from about the 20th of November. Probably earlier, actually. I got a very, very faint positive on December 2nd. It is possible your levels are just still super low if you are.

Thanks for this! It does give me hope!

Well im on 14dpo now and still no AF. I tested again yesterday but only after a 1 hour hold (just had the urge to POAS) it was a BFN.
Im having nausea on/off but thats not unheard of before AF with me.

I have one test left so think im going to try hold out a couple more days to test again.

Not feeling confident though

Well, how crazy this week has been. Long story short I was misdiagnosed as having miscarried! I wasn't bleeding, no pain or anything. The doctor didn't do any sort of exam! I went in for a cough and he said I had miscarried.... what the heck....

I just had an ultrasound, which the last guy didn't do. My baby is perfectly fine and definitely there!

Prayers answered!!!

Omg that’s wonderful news. What a rollercoaster you have been on. Just forget it all and enjoy your pregnancy. I’m made up for you x

On what terms did he think you had misscarried? With no bleeding I'm confused? Happy for you though of course x

On what terms did he think you had misscarried? With no bleeding I'm confused? Happy for you though of course x

As short of a story as I can make it....

I have had a cough and have been short of breath since about the middle of November. A friend of mine was concerned and said I needed to go to the doctor. We do not have the funds to do so right no as we are getting back on our feet from some financial issues in the end of October/early November. She told me to go to the e.r.

Worst mistake I have ever made. When I got to the triage nurse, they took 8 to 10 vials of blood and a urine sample. About an hour and a half later (about 3 hours of waiting)I finally got back to an exam room.

Doctor comes in and tells me I'm not pregnant and they can't find anything wrong. Realize I said I had just gotten back there and they hadn't done anything. I asked what he meant.

This went into a whirlwind of stupidity on his part. He says I'm not pregnant, never have been. Tried to leave. I begin to argue because, honestly, he seemed rushed and like he hadn't done his homework.

He then changedx his mind and said I miscarried in the beginning of November. I called his bluff. I got pregnant in the middle to end of November. That stumped him. He stuttered and stammered and said he "honestly didn't know" what was going on.

He finally decided to listen to my chest. Said it was clear. Then proceeded to tell me the cough and shortness of breath were attributed to hormones of the pregnancy (which I have known).

He decided to check my stomach. He first walked his fingers over to my left ovary. Then he literally crushed my right one. When I say crushed, I mean, he took his thumb and smashed so hard and so far I felt it flatten! He then laughed and asked me if it hurt! Um, YES THAT HURT! I promise if anyone ever does that to any woman, it will hurt.

He did this Nother four times. Four times I felt my ovary at ten and literally spring back into shape. He held it 5 seconds each time. My vision went totally black. I had that seering/sizzling/popping sound you have in your ears right before you pass out. I screamed at the top of my lungs but could barely hear myself. He said, "Hmm!" And walked out.

When he came back, now 5.5 hours into my horrific visit, and asks me if they had taken blood samples! He said he was concerned soomething was wrong by the "small amount" of pain I "appeared" to be in when he "tapped" on my stomach.

He set up a CT scan to check my appendix. My husband was livid. Withhout doing an ultrasound, checking my blood, or doing a vaginal exam, he randomly assumed I was not pregnant and sent me in for a test that can harm pregnant women.

Came back negative for appendicitis. Imagine that. He came back in and said I was in perfect health. Laughed at my confused look and asked if I was feeling any better? Um, no.

I walked out dazed and confused. I have had no bleeding. No spotting. No pain (until Dr. Pain crushed my ovary).

2 days later I went in to a free clinic I have been working with. She said I am too early to see much on an ultrasound. I told her what happened and she was mortified. On those grounds, she did the ultra sound a d said I have no idea what was wrong with that man. You measure 5 weeks, 3 days. And everything looks just fine. I would be filing a complaint against him for sure. You defi Italy are pregnant and definitely didn't miscarry!"

This woman has been a nurse 30+ years and has been doing ultrasounds for over 20 years. I'm trusting the fact that she saw our baby, the fact that my body is still producing cervical mucus, and I still ha e all my symptoms to mean I am pregnant.

E.r. doc never looked at blood sample, urine sample (the records show that, I went back next day and got them all), never did a vaginal exam or an ultrasound.

That truly is the short version of what happened. So. False alarm. Everything is a o.k.

Now*
another*
Ovary flatten*
Definitely*
Still have*

Sheesh. That's what happens when you type in a rush lol

This story makes me livid! I really hope you can somehow inform those in charge about this experience. That doctor is incompetent and clearly sexist. I’m so sorry that happened! Wow...you’re amazing for not completely losing it.

Omg that's really bad if I were you I would report him he shouldn't be teaching medicine that's a horrible way to treat any patient x

You're a strong woman JL. Don't know if I can handle it well like you did. I will file a complaint against him if I were you. Glad baby is fine.

I would report him! So sorry you had to go through that :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"