Who's testing on the 22nd?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So on the 22nd I will be two days late for my period! I want to make sure she doesn't show her face at all!!!

This will be a PERFECT time to tell all my family members!!!

:dust::dust:

:xmas9::baby:

Crossing fingers for you! Im ideally leavin mine till the 24th as that'll be cd32 but I found out I was pregnant with my dd on the 22nd, so I may give in and test then too! And ill also be 2 days late for my period then!

Good luck :) I'm waiting till the 24th (if I can hold out that long!) FX for BFPs all round!

Crossing fingers for you! Im ideally leavin mine till the 24th as that'll be cd32 but I found out I was pregnant with my dd on the 22nd, so I may give in and test then too! And ill also be 2 days late for my period then!

Yay!!! Oh we need to test together!!! FF says I need to test on the 20th but I want to wait two more days!! Last cycle she came in a day late and I want to at least wait two days!!

I already have a plan to tell my family members :dance:

Good luck :) I'm waiting till the 24th (if I can hold out that long!) FX for BFPs all round!

Good luck to you!!! Test with us!!!

Lots of :dust: to us!!!!!

Haha! Oh don't worry, I won't make it till the 24th ;) I'm a poas addict! And not ashamed lol. I'm 3/4 dpo now I think so the 22nd should give me plenty of time to get an accurate result! I'm just hoping I'm not in limbo over Xmas ... I either want my BFP or (if she must) AF! Xx

Haha! Oh don't worry, I won't make it till the 24th ;) I'm a poas addict! And not ashamed lol. I'm 3/4 dpo now I think so the 22nd should give me plenty of time to get an accurate result! I'm just hoping I'm not in limbo over Xmas ... I either want my BFP or (if she must) AF! Xx

Haha! Yeah me too!!! I'm trying to hold off cause I don't want a false negative!!! Just trying to stay calm and busy :haha:

Haha! Yeah me too!!! I'm trying to hold off cause I don't want a false negative!!! Just trying to stay calm and busy :haha:

Exactly! Keeping busy is a must! I hate how TTC is such a waiting game. I really hope this is our month! I'm so snappy with poor DH, I'm never usually like that, I think he's decided I am pregnant haha poor guy!!

Exactly! Keeping busy is a must! I hate how TTC is such a waiting game. I really hope this is our month! I'm so snappy with poor DH, I'm never usually like that, I think he's decided I am pregnant haha poor guy!!

I know! It's soo horrible! Why can't we wait like 1 week instead of 2!!!!:wacko: Better yet just tell us when we conceive! :haha:

Aww! Poor guy!!! I haven't been snappy but I am getting irritated easily though!!

Crossing our fingers for both of us!!!!! :dust:

AF is due 12/23 and I am trying to wait until at least 12/22 to test! My best friend is pregnant and she is hoping that I get a bfp on the 18th haha!

I want it to be like the sims. You know how you make them 'try for a baby' and then if they conceive, you get lullaby music and you're like hooray! Just play me lullaby music after dtd if things have worked.
I cant take the waiting! Haha my best friend is due on the 28th of december (and she started trying at the same time as me) and my SIL (who wasnt trying for either of her babies) is due in jan. Im so jealous lol

I'm out, AF arrived today. Boo! Good luck to you all :)

I am 12 dpo today... debating on testing today or tomorrow... probably will do it tomorrow. AF is due 12/24! I'm nervous, anxious, excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->