Who's the daddy

Chezzer

Reaction score
Oohh blimey this is bad you prob seen me here but I'm in a right dilemma
I'm not 100% sure who the dad is....
So my period is 19th June in a 28 wk cycle. I had sex 28th June with my mate ben he pulled out chucked his load on my bed and I washed out.
and I was seeing someone darren and we had sex on 1st July and 2nd July loads of times and he c*um in me every time I didn't was out ( yes I'm a slu*ty pants) so at my scan on 17th Sept it said I was 13wks 2days tomorrow in will be 17wks today's. My obv days say from 1-5th July. Who's the most likely daddy .
Please don't judge.

The dates are close you just can't be 100% certain without DNA test.

I would think it is more likely to be the second one

My money is on Darren! Just wait and see what the baby looks like, might be really obvious! My hubbies daughter from a previous relationship was his spit the moment she was born!
Good luck xxx

I think more the second as 1 we had more sex 2 he left it in 3 it was around my ovulation day. But what a mess I've made for myself

So long as you and baby are ok, the rest will all sort itself out in time. Do you want to tell him or does he already know? Are you still seeing Darren?

My e.d.d is 23rd March which working back would mean I had my period on the 16th of June I didn't, I had my period 19th June which I'm 100% sure about .
My e.d.d was given to me at my scan on 17th Sept. By if dates are taken from my period.
Found this reverse calculator
Data: None
Birth month: March
Birth day: 26
Birth year: 2019
Conceive date:
7/3/2018
Last period:
6/19/2018

According to my calculations, given the baby is due on Tuesday, March 26th, 2019, this would put the conception date on or around Tuesday, July 3rd, 2018.
Furthermore, considering sperm can live for 5-7 days in a woman's body (under ideal conditions), this would mean you (or the mother of the baby if checking someone else's conception date) likely had sexual intercourse sometime between Wednesday, June 27th, 2018 and Tuesday, July 3rd, 2018.

I had sex with Ben 28th pulled out and Darren on the 1/2nd July left it in.

If I do due date calculator period 19th June due date 26th march

So long as you and baby are ok, the rest will all sort itself out in time. Do you want to tell him or does he already know? Are you still seeing Darren?

No not seeing Darren now.
I've cut it so fine but I wasn't ovulating then. Ovulation days were 30th June- 5 July

Were you taking opks or checking your temperature because you could have ovulated early. I have a 30day cycle and according to my due date I ovulated on cd12 which is early for me.
If it were me I would tell both that you are unsure. Wait until baby is born and then have a DNA test.
I'm sorry you have to go through the stress love.

Also if the baby looks more like you it could be hard to tell unless the two men look very different.
By waiting and finding out properly you can give the true dad a chance to step up and be a father. ❤

Also if the baby looks more like you it could be hard to tell unless the two men look very different.
By waiting and finding out properly you can give the true dad a chance to step up and be a father. ❤

Neither men know about each other
But both know Ben was like ok if it's mine il be there for u il support u when can i come and see u.

But my money is on Darren Tbh

Darren is my guess. The likelihood of it being Ben is really next to none. The pull out method is actually pretty successful in preventing pregnancy and the fact that you washed yourself out means you probably killed whatever sperm was left. Only one sperm makes it usually, out of millions.

I know you're looking out for who will support you, but the true father deserves to know. If you have no way of getting in contact with him then you should just tell Ben the truth that it's someone else's baby once you find out for sure. Don't hold it in, it's not only unfair to the true father but it's unfair to your child as well.

If you are able to contact Darren then you should really give him the chance to make up his mind on whether or not he wants to be there. It's the right thing to do.

You need to get a DNA test to find out for sure.

Last edited:
It could really be both hun. Iv heard of 2 girls get pg over pull out. Pre cum can also be a bugger.. Nobody knows, we can all just offer our opinions. My personal opinion is tell them both and you will have to do a dna test once bub arrives.

Darren knows and has been to the scan Ben only contacted me today. I think it's unlikely to be Ben's. But Darren wants a dna anyway. Both Ben and Darren don't know about each other. The fact Ben pulled out it was one time and I washed out plus I wasn't ovulating then. But Darren loads of sex on ovulation and fertile days no wash out.

If Darren wants a DNA test and Ben has said if baby is his he will support you then let Darren get the test and you will know the baby is not his if it comes back negative.
But from what you have said it seems that the father is Darren.
I hope you are okay. X

Darren knows and has been to the scan Ben only contacted me today. I think it's unlikely to be Ben's. But Darren wants a dna anyway. Both Ben and Darren don't know about each other. The fact Ben pulled out it was one time and I washed out plus I wasn't ovulating then. But Darren loads of sex on ovulation and fertile days no wash out.
That's so good to hear, it sounds like either way they're both going to be there for you if it's theirs!

I just feel stupid I've tried working it out but it's confusing. I came on 19th June had pull out sex with Ben on 28th June which is 10 days after my period in a 28 day cycle not fertile or ovulating and it's said your fertile 12-14 days after the first day of your last period. This would put me at Sunday 1st July the night England went through lol. ( we also had sex on
the 2nd July) yeah Darren can have a dna I have no probs with that.

It's probably Darren. DH and I used the pull out method for 5 years without an accident, and I know another couple (who didn't have infertility like I did) who used it for 7 years. Its actually surprisingly effective as long as the man has restraint.

My DH and I used POM our entire relationship. Only got pregnant when we wanted to, until this baby. Only takes one swimmer.
Unfortunately you likely won't know for sure until baby is here and a DNA test can be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->